Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The REAL Most Powerful Lightsaber Duelists

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The REAL Most Powerful Lightsaber Duelists

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
07.01.2014 , 05:32 PM | #571
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Dooku and Vader above Kun? I think we might be forgetting Kun's skills here.

Anyway the sooner the Force Users revisions are finished, the sooner we can revise this one.

Heck I might start up a separate thread for this, so we can have them both ongoing. I'll get on that soon.
Trust me, I will never ever argue Dooku above Kun. Dooku's good, certainly better than most give him credit for, but Kun is just a level above.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
07.01.2014 , 05:40 PM | #572
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Trust me, I will never ever argue Dooku above Kun. Dooku's good, certainly better than most give him credit for, but Kun is just a level above.
.....Aurbere....no....Dooku is above Kun, so is Vader and i'll get into it when I get all my info sorted.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
07.01.2014 , 05:44 PM | #573
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
.....Aurbere....no....Dooku is above Kun, so is Vader and i'll get into it when I get all my info sorted.
As you do so, take into account Kun mastered Niman to just a high level as Dooku, and on top of that mastered Juyo and Ataru. Noting of course that his style was revolutionary and totally unique and one might go as far to argue that he himself invented Juyo or at least inspired it. I'm very interested to see your arguments for Dooku's superiority over this.

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
07.01.2014 , 05:50 PM | #574
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
As you do so, take into account Kun mastered Niman to just a high level as Dooku, and on top of that mastered Juyo and Ataru. Noting of course that his style was revolutionary and totally unique and one might go as far to argue that he himself invented Juyo or at least inspired it. I'm very interested to see your arguments for Dooku's superiority over this.
Noted, but that doesn't necessarily mean that Kun is superior to both Dooku/Vader.

Although my sub is gonna run out soon so...we shall see.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
07.01.2014 , 08:36 PM | #575
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
.....Aurbere....no....Dooku is above Kun, so is Vader and i'll get into it when I get all my info sorted.
Wolf, I fully believe that Dooku doesn't get the credit that he so rightly deserves, but I do not believe that he is superior to Kun. I could certainly say that Dooku is more than capable of taking Kun on in a pure lightsaber duel, but he is not a superior lightsaber master.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus