Offhand weapon missing in cutscenes.

Mubrak

If you're carrying two of the same blaster, you won't be able to tell, but DW weapons are both showing on one hip. All of the DW characters I've logged into so far have had the same issue since 4.0 dropped last week.

Hope this issue gets fixed soon...

So, anyone else annoyed by this bug?

I am. (I just found this thread (Posted better than mine was. Lol) It's kind of brought all my class story recordings to a stop, since most of the characters I am working after 12xXP are all (Ironically) Dual welding characters, and this is affecting NPC's as well as PC's.

Just for fun, agents (operatives, at least), now have a blaster pistol at their side along with the blaster rifle at their back, so there's more cut scene weapon fun.

I thought it was always like that for the Agent (And the trooper as well), that they both had mystery blasters pop out of nowhere in every cutscene...

I thought it was always like that for the Agent (And the trooper as well), that they both had mystery blasters pop out of nowhere in every cutscene...

The old cut scenes showed us with a pistol *instead* of a rifle. Now I at least have my rifle in the cut scene, but I still wear (and use) a pistol. Although for at least one scene, I draw and fire from a distance closer than rifle length, so it actually looked cool. It would be better, ofc, I knifed the person, since that is actually my off hand.

I had both weapons in cut-scenes. Then I equipped one of the Niko blasters on his off-hand side. Now his main hand is missing, but the Nikko blaster on the off hand is showing in the cut-scenes. Mine's a smuggler toon.

Hopefully this gets fixed in the next patch (10th?) I won't start KotFE on my merc until he's shown properly in cutscenes.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been seeing this with my gunslinger and my marauder, too. The gunslinger uses matching pistols, so I didn't know what was wrong at first, but the marauder's mismatched lightsabers clued me in.

Oddly enough, the way those lightsabers are merfed together makes for a kinda cool-looking saber in its own right...at least until he somehow magically draws the innards of it while leaving the casing still at his hip.