mailbox item duration?

Silvermink

Does anyone know how long items stay in your mailbox? I had some items there while I made space and now the mails are gone. I'm not sure if I removed them via the take all command, or if they poofed, but would like to know for future reference.

I can't help you with the duration but i can tell you that they get returned to the sender eventually. I get returned mails every so often on my Juggernaut with items that i can't even remember sending to alts that i haven't played for a while.

Emails from the game (pre-order items or quest related ect) never run out, you can keep them forever.

Emails from players will return to sender (if they have money or items attached) after 35 days (game only counts days, it doesn't know weeks/months), or deleted if they have nothing attached.

It's 30 days.

After 30 days it will be returned to the sender (if there was one) for another 30 days.

This is why you may get "new" mail half-way down your mailbox which is 31 days old.

The official SWTOR in-game mails (CE goodies, pre-order crystal, Founder medal) never¹ expire.

¹ Well, it's been 3 months now and they're still there having a picnic at the bottom of my mailbox.

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...