Placed Companion has no Gear - Bug

Karameck

As of now it only seems to be affecting Malavai Quinn for my Sith Warrior, but whenever I try to place him he shows up without any gear equipped. Other companions can be placed without issue.

I have tried re-equipping his default gear, and still nothing.

Any ideas/solutions that are known? It's very frustrating.

After you have finished Iokath you actually have 2 Quinn Decos that share the same slot in the menu, you can get him to show up in armor this way:

I just took a look, you can only place "Iokath Quinn" after you have already placed "Holo Quinn" on a hook since they share the same entry in your available decos list.

Once you have placed "Iokath Quinn" where you want him you have to select "Holo Quinns" hook and replace it by another deco since you can't pick up "Holo Quinn" directly.

Hope that helps.

After you have finished Iokath you actually have 2 Quinn Decos that share the same slot in the menu, you can get him to show up in armor this way:

I tried this and it didn't seem to work, but maybe I didn't understand the directions correctly.

So you're saying there are 2 "Quinns" my SH Decor menu only shows one, but all the same I tried placing him and then instead of directly picking him up placing an object on that hook instead to force him back into the Inventory list. However, this did not seem to have any effect.

Did I misunderstand? I appreciate the help all the same.

You can ignore the above, for some reason it finally worked after trying it again. Thanks a million! <3

Edited by Karameck