Do Comps Have Much to say on Corellia?

DomiSotto

I made it to Corellia, and for the sake of my sanity thinking about switching to Treek (yay, sale!) but I am afraid to miss some cool content on Riggs. Is there any dialogues with Comps on Corellia seeing it is the grand finale of the Class Stories, or is it just small areal comments?

Is there any dialogues with Comps on Corellia seeing it is the grand finale of the Class Stories, or is it just small areal comments?

There is a lot of both.

Certain companions will talk during cutscenes and every regular companion has at least 1 area dialog when entering a new zone.

Yep, I heard this one. I was wondering more about the Cutscenes or special events like Tree of Life or Before the Throne Big Dialogues in Baldur's Gate? The big, emotional stuff that will be real pity to miss? I am ashamed to say I did switch to Treek for efficiency, but I can try the talk-swap if there is dialogue to be had! :( Edited by DomiSotto

Yep, I heard this one. I was wondering more about the Cutscenes or special events like Tree of Life or Before the Throne Big Dialogues in Baldur's Gate? The big, emotional stuff that will be real pity to miss? I am ashamed to say I did switch to Treek for efficiency, but I can try the talk-swap if there is dialogue to be had! :(

Nothing really big, just some small dialog. Some of the dialog is somewhat emotional though.

If a companion has something big to say in a cutscene, you are required to use that companion for that cutscene.

Thank you! I think I will stick with Treek.

Erm, but maybe I should slap an extra set of gear on Riggs. Cause if he gets dragged into a cutscene in what he has now after lending the gear to Treek... it might be embarrassing.

Edited by DomiSotto

Erm, but maybe I should slap an extra set of gear on Riggs. Cause if he gets dragged into a cutscene in what he has now after lending the gear to Treek... it might be embarrassing.

For the Smuggler, there are two scenes with all your companions: after you help conqueror Corellia and after you defeat the last boss of Chapter 3. The second is a big, semi-emotional conversation to wrap things up.

For Corso specifically, I believe there is a conversation where you have to use him right before the final battle. He also has some unique dialog and a lot of affection gain for when you speak with Darmas (his friend from Coruscant) in [Face-to-Face].