Why can't we ever play as a Yoda?

spaceball_

There are so many Star Wars games that playing as Yoda's species isn't allowed.

Anyways, Yoda's species is under lockdown by Lucas Arts. No one knows the name of the species, it's homeworld, etc. Lucas Arts doesn't let anyone write about that stuff in books or games.

Yoda was also an unlockable character in Soulcalibur IV (a fighting game) on the xbox360 version.

Darth Vader was the unlockable on the Ps3 version.

The Wii version had Jar jar Binks...........:eek: (jk ofcourse)

Edited by Smithie

Because that's exactly what we need, hundreds of hairy green midgets talking in reverse all over my game :p Yoda is good when there's one of him...really don't need more than that. On another note, could see the classes Jedi Master/Sith Lord being Legacy unlocks a la WoW's Death Knight.

Yoda was also an unlockable character in Soulcalibur IV (a fighting game) on the xbox360 version.

Darth Vader was the unlockable on the Ps3 version.

The Wii version had Jar jar Binks...........:eek: (jk ofcourse)

Meessa be releaseded on da useless console! Meessa looooove the casual game'seds!

:D

Yoda is a mysterious character. I think the reason his species is on lockdown is because in the entire star wars universe their have only been three creatures of that species, including Yoda

Yoda, Yaddle and the one from KOTOR? Or was there another?

It is true that nobody knows what his species is. I have heard that it isnt allowed for anyone to see the origional Yoda puppet because of his origional feet design giving it away. The feet we see today isn't the origional design. veeeery wierd is what i say.