Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The requirement to win is, for the most part, making PvP less competitive

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
The requirement to win is, for the most part, making PvP less competitive

Wolvel
03.29.2021 , 08:40 PM | #11
My biggest issue with the stupid new change is that it has gone from 5 wins, to 10. What you used to be able to get done in 1 night now takes a stupid amount of time. I have more then 1 character I like to play.

Sappharan
03.29.2021 , 09:07 PM | #12
I have stopped doing the dailies and weeklies. It's just not worth the frustration. Now, I don't care if I win or lose (so much), I just try to play my best. Not chasing the wins has helped me be more relaxed and enjoy what time I can when I pvp.

It's not a good answer for most, I know, but it has helped me. Of course, I don't want to get in games where my team is roflstomped by premades either. That's a bunch of garbage...that needs to be addressed.

TrixxieTriss
03.30.2021 , 02:03 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Sappharan View Post
I have stopped doing the dailies and weeklies. It's just not worth the frustration. Now, I don't care if I win or lose (so much), I just try to play my best. Not chasing the wins has helped me be more relaxed and enjoy what time I can when I pvp.

It's not a good answer for most, I know, but it has helped me. Of course, I don't want to get in games where my team is roflstomped by premades either. That's a bunch of garbage...that needs to be addressed.
Ive found it more relaxing to just stop pvping and I’m playing the game much less. The concern is how many others have decided to do the same as me. It certainly won’t be healthy for the game if to many players decide to do the same.