more old friends: defeat imperial soldiers

Darylt

I am having real trouble on more old friends defeat imperial soldiers

I am Level 10 and these soldiers are 15 (I think). I dont seem to even make a dent in them....

Any tips would be appreciated!!

If you're only level 10 and they're 15, then you need to leave the story quest for a good few days and go level. Stop skipping quests, play some WZs, do the flashpoints, do the group content. Do all the bonus quests and all their stages.

If you just run through the story ignoring everything else, you will end up constantly in this situation where enemies are higher levelled than you - and when they're 15 to your 10, you have literally no hope of progressing. The story content may be enticing, but you have to level along with it somehow. Go back, level up. Personally, I like to go well beyond the point of keeping even and stay about 4 levels above my class story quest recommended level, keeps things flowing really smoothly.

• 2 weeks later...

Swtor has a good repuation for questing and with that in mind when you pick up a new [Class Quest] new quests open up in the area your about to venture into for the class one. So its worth picking those out on route and doing them as a whole. This way when you return to hand in class quests you can turn in anything else you have been doing to further help the republic war effort.

Its all I've done with the occasional FP/WZ/Space Missions and i'm out leveling the content I'm going too. If you can find the right balance you should be hitting the story content at the right levels, which is within one or two of the mobs. If you can be a little stronger before them you can then just fly through the Story missions instead of all the quests, its about finding the right balance of play for your gaming style, and also to what you enjoy.