Fashpoint Finder

Any plans to have a Flashpoint finder tool like the PvP one in the near future?

It gets really boring sitting in one area spamming and watching chat to try and get a group.

I haven't even done a flashpoint since i was around level 30 because i just don't have the patience to sit doing nothing in a video game. :(

The in game LFG tool works very well when people use it.

I tried it when i leveled and it never worked... I would love a LFG tool in the same fasion as pvp tool, would not mention other games but they have a fully working system for casual players that want to do dungeons.

I tried it when i leveled and it never worked... I would love a LFG tool in the same fasion as pvp tool, would not mention other games but they have a fully working system for casual players that want to do dungeons.

Would have to actually try and make a group your self.

reread your post, i think that might be fine, but i would wonder how the dying and being zoned out and have to zone in would be dealt with. >.> please put respawn points inside the dang flashpoints, i don't like loading the planet just to reload the flashpoint <,<

As long as they keep the flashpoint finder restricted to the individual server i'd be happy with it. as soon as they make it cross-server is when the game starts going down hill.