Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who else wants to see HS and RR spamming stop?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Who else wants to see HS and RR spamming stop?

MWidowmaker
01.19.2020 , 05:14 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by LD_Little_Dragon View Post
Seeing as athiss and cad are both on my list of 'short and easy fp I can solo if I have to' : I assume you are one of the players who shouldn't que up for anything but hammer, and like to waste other players time by leaving a group short-handed.
aww look at you trying to be all condescending and making false assumptions because there are no repercussions for being stupid
http://www.swtor.com/r/6m2C2S Free stuff, bandwagon referral link, click if you want

Nemmar
01.19.2020 , 05:58 PM | #42
The vertical progression is the annoying part of the gearing. I think the solution is to improve the rewards per time taken ratio from other fp's and activities.

Iymurra
01.19.2020 , 08:40 PM | #43
Ooooh, and the best way to improve rewards vs time would be to add more deco drops.
Because DECOS.

Seriously though. Replayability is a concern. And at this point we've been running some of the same FPs for half a decade or more.

The flashpoints could use a secondary system of a harder difficulty mode or a couple unique mobs tossed into the fp with some variable buff combinations to make the fights a little more engaging.
And if they buffed the difficulty a tad they could put something really nasty into Hammer as a giant middle finger to everyone who can only run Hammer.

A lad can dream, right?