Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Oakleyo
12.13.2011 , 11:28 AM | #611
*wave* !!!!!

Can't wait

Tomminoo
12.13.2011 , 11:28 AM | #612
Quote: Originally Posted by Bogless View Post
i like tacos lol
I like Skyrim while wait for SwTor

Seliam
12.13.2011 , 11:28 AM | #613
Quote: Originally Posted by freakuancy View Post
Several messages asking me to re-post since the old thread locked right after I original put it up...

Okay, so I've admittedly become a little incensed and as a result inflammatory in some of my attempts to try and shed a little light on this situation. Do I work for Bioware? No, and as such you shouldn't take any of this as gospel. But I am a relatively intelligent human being who does work in the IT industry and has for many years, and as such am capable of some informed conjecture that many of you might find illuminating.

I fully expect a large portion of the current complainers to dismiss this out of hand, but that's okay. Somebody will read this and go "Oh, that makes sense". That person will make this post a success.

--SNIP--

Please, try and be understanding and patient. The amount of organization and manpower that goes in to something like this is enormous. They're doing a very good job of not making the same mistakes most MMO's make at launch, and they're going to be able to provide us with a much more stable gaming experience early on because of it.

/wall-o-text
*Searches for the +1 button*
I am me, and so am I.

Viacheslav
12.13.2011 , 11:28 AM | #614
Quote: Originally Posted by Bogless View Post
i like tacos lol
*waves hand*

These are not the tacos you're looking for.

dosah
12.13.2011 , 11:28 AM | #615
Quote: Originally Posted by MN_FirstBlood View Post
I pre ordered this morning and I'm in hoooray sorry for you guys that ordered uber early
....Force Choke...

Zorious
12.13.2011 , 11:28 AM | #616
i don't have my email yet... but i'm still at work.
i'm assuming Bioware has been considerate enough to call my boss find out what time i finish work, check train times and send me the email as i walk in the door ... if they want to allow me time to make a cup of tea - then so be it!
i'll keep you all posted

Philmors
12.13.2011 , 11:28 AM | #617
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerek View Post
is it just me or is the majority of people complaining here the ones who were late in the pre-order process? anyone heard of first come first served?
I think it more has to do with Bioware's lack of giving anyone an idea of when they can play so they can plan ahead. Hell, at least listing a batch of dates so people know the order of which wave will be hitting will at least give them a decent idea of what is going on.

Kor-Wal
12.13.2011 , 11:28 AM | #618
Quote: Originally Posted by Xiavin View Post
my bro got the invite but hes playing angry birds and chatting wit his gf on webcam im so frustrated!!!
That is the saddest story i've herd all day
D.P.S
-}ΆᵯΆgε.Per.ε☼ЛĐ-
ΞJedi KnightΞSentinelΞ

Guild HQRecruitment

Readro
12.13.2011 , 11:28 AM | #619
Quote: Originally Posted by Bratprince View Post
Is it true that people from August have been invited? I redeemed my code on the 15-Aug and haven't received an email
We're still on July at the moment.

hastasolo
12.13.2011 , 11:28 AM | #620
I used to cry about not getting into early access but then I took an arrow to the knee.