Has Anyone seen Legendary armor?

logankeepes

There are some very rare items in the game.

The rarest one of all, at this point, being a very unique Czerka invention that, so far, only two players (out of 1.85 billion loot checks at that level) have looted since the game launched.

That said, I can confirm that there are currently no Legendary armor pieces in the game. But that may change.

There are some very rare items in the game.

The rarest one of all, at this point, being a very unique Czerka invention that, so far, only two players (out of 1.85 billion loot checks at that level) have looted since the game launched.

That said, I can confirm that there are currently no Legendary armor pieces in the game. But that may change.

Good Lord 1.85 billion, thats insane lol. Thanks for the response!

Maybe it's a slugthrower (the Star Wars term for guns). Not many people know this, but guns were still used in the SW universe, although very rarely. Czerka was one of the few corporations in the galaxy that still manufactured them. :D

Unlikely, of course. But it would definitely be nice to have Slugthrowers as one of the weapon classes in the game. :D

Anyone know where to get the crate-o-matic for sure?

"I got it in a box artifact from Corellia"

That's the only comment I've seen about it, nothing I could validate personally though. Based on the BW response, whatever the item is just sounds like a random world drop within a certain level range (because I'm fairly sure 2 billion loot boxes have not yet been opened).

1 in a billion though is a tad harsh, not exactly something you can go out and farm lol. It's nice to know there are potentially a few items like that in the game though, makes it interesting to know there is a chance to find something that rare.

Edited by JohnSixteen

I believe the point is that it's not a time sink. You don't try to farm this. You either find one or don't by pure chance.

I would not be surprised if at the end those only 2 of that hinted-at super-rare items are acquiring dust on some alts played hardly at all...