Maintenance: May 2nd, 2017

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, May 2nd in order to apply Game Update 5.2.1. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: 2 May 2017

TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1200 - 1600 GMT)

VERSION: 5.2.1

Patch Notes will be available on Monday, here.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, May 2nd in order to apply Game Update 5.2.1. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: 2 May 2017

TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1200 - 1600 GMT)

VERSION: 5.2.1

Patch Notes will be available on Monday, here.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

These are the 5.2 patch notes. Are the 5.2.1 notes coming soon, or these are the notes?

Hope the female cathar skin color bug finally gets fixed... 'tis been happening since 5.0. By not-coincidence, that's when I stopped playing my cathar bounty hunter, because I hate the fact that she looks like a burned carrot.

The Worst /bug that i have, is me and others having in Pvp having both Enemy teams and our Freiendly combatants on my side turn Con-Red. Meaning I can attack both my own side in Pvp and the Enemy as well.. Also, both sides attack me and others as well

Another big /bug that has to be fixed is the famed Iokath Faction changing issue, and i wished like other MMO companies do, they would shut down the servers until a /bug fix is applied.

It would be a huge mistake if ea/ware do any kind of Cuts in our GC system, and would really make more people leave the game. We have way too many levels in each Tier that has to go.

Edited by MandFlurry

• Dev Post

Hey folks!

I was all ready on the notes and discovered some Iokath fixes that I was missing. I am getting everything added now and will have the notes up ASAP, but expect them later this afternoon.

Also, because of the late additions today it is likely that French and German notes won't be live until tomorrow AM. Thanks everyone. I will post in the thread when they go live!

-eric

Hey folks!

I was all ready on the notes and discovered some Iokath fixes that I was missing. I am getting everything added now and will have the notes up ASAP, but expect them later this afternoon.

Also, because of the late additions today it is likely that French and German notes won't be live until tomorrow AM. Thanks everyone. I will post in the thread when they go live!

-eric

Still learning from the old Master Ptach I see ;):)

Hey folks!

-eric

Thanks for the heads-up! :D Looking forward to the patch notes.

Thank you for the patch notes. :) I do wish the female cathar skin color bug and the zabrak skin tone bug had been fixed, though. I'll keep bringing those up for when you guys have time - essential bugs (Iokath missions, etc.) should always take priority over cosmetic ones.

Heh, glad about the camera guy in the Imperial Agent opening; I saw that and wondered "Um...is this some sort of newfangled cinematography technique meant to show...err...what? Confusion? Sleight-of-hand? ... [closes eyes] Owwww, it did not work..."

Thank you for the patch notes. :) I do wish the female cathar skin color bug and the zabrak skin tone bug had been fixed, though. I'll keep bringing those up for when you guys have time - essential bugs (Iokath missions, etc.) should always take priority over cosmetic ones.

Heh, glad about the camera guy in the Imperial Agent opening; I saw that and wondered "Um...is this some sort of newfangled cinematography technique meant to show...err...what? Confusion? Sleight-of-hand? ... [closes eyes] Owwww, it did not work..."

Oh come on, stop with those skin color bugs ... these are not important. Way more important bugs then some skin bugs. Like the Ziost daily mission bug and the disappearing companion bug, game breaking bugs you know.

Oh come on, stop with those skin color bugs ... these are not important. Way more important bugs then some skin bugs. Like the Ziost daily mission bug and the disappearing companion bug, game breaking bugs you know.

...thaaaat's why I said, I'll keep bringing them up for when they have time to get to them, and then went on to say "essential bugs should always have priority over cosmetic bugs." Essential = game breaking. Was I not very clear...? (I'm not being sarcastic with that question; I know I have a tendency to completely mix up my sentences and I'll think that what I've said is clear as day, when it's actually incredibly muddled. :o)

The patch notes mention that the Iokath daily missions will award more CXP. What about the Main Story Missions on Iokath? They were listed as a "known issue" in your official list.. Thanks!