Really, really stupid question (sorry): are Mercs and Mandos exactly the same?

ACGOG

I am so sorry, and I think I know what the answer is, but I have a Merc that I really love and enjoy but some of my buddies switched over to LS. I was going to make a Mando but in all of my searches it's only really been alluded to the fact that they're the same, other than the guns and animations.

I just wanted to see if someone could 100% confirm it for me and it would be greatly appreciated. In fact, if all of the mirror classes are exactly the same and confirmed or at least the differences explained would be immensely helpful.

I am so sorry, and I think I know what the answer is, but I have a Merc that I really love and enjoy but some of my buddies switched over to LS. I was going to make a Mando but in all of my searches it's only really been alluded to the fact that they're the same, other than the guns and animations.

I just wanted to see if someone could 100% confirm it for me and it would be greatly appreciated. In fact, if all of the mirror classes are exactly the same and confirmed or at least the differences explained would be immensely helpful.

yeah commando and mercenary are mirror images. just different ability names/animations and use different weapons.

• 2 months later...