Last boss of HM False Emperor impossible to kill without knockback

Couldn't kill him with a jedi shadow, sentinel, scoundrel, vanguard party, only option was to have the vanguard suicide off the ledge and harpoon the boss down with him, but if you do that the vanguard doesn't get any loot Edited by Odinsbeard

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone,

We recently updated the 1.1 patch notes in the Public Test Server forum. There are some upcoming changes listed for the False Emperor:

The False Emperor

• Tregg no longer immediately initiates his whirlwind attack after leaping to a player target. Players now have more time to react and avoid whirlwind damage.
  • Corrected an issue that caused Jindo Krey to randomly target players with his blaster attack. He now focuses those attacks on his primary target, making him “tankable” as intended.
  • Players can now acquire special Pulse Grenades outside of Darth Malgus’ throne room. These grenades aid groups lacking knockback abilities in defeating him.

Hello everyone,

We recently updated the 1.1 patch notes in the Public Test Server forum. There are some upcoming changes listed for the False Emperor:

"Instead of fixing it so players all have knockbacks, we'll add an easy to implement mechanic where those players can use grenades" - Bioware 2012

"Instead of fixing it so players all have knockbacks, we'll add an easy to implement mechanic where those players can use grenades" - Bioware 2012

Why should all classes have knockbacks? That would be a worse fix. This is the best way to keep the mechanic, which is well designed if I may say so.

We made his HP = 0

He fell over and died

Yeah after wiping about 5 times because the 2nd Kb would not work.... he went into a solo phase with me I popped a pot and got him to one percent....when he let the others go and was about to hit the lightning channel...we killed him first. Loot chest dropped fine.

Edited by Soljin