Colicoid War Games - Hard Mode?

When I first ran this FP back when the game was released, I remember thinking for slight moment "are we racing another 4 man team from the oposing faction?" and, of course, I discovered pretty quickly that we were not. But I always thought this would be a really cool thing to do. I think it would be totally cool if they make this FP into a Hard Mode and set it against players of the other faction (Not actual PVP, but I would not be opposed to a final PVP showdown at the end) and whoever gets there first gets double rewards or something... Anyone else think this would be cool?

One thing that always disappoints me about CWG is that you see your enemy team approaching the Arena in the LS/DS segment ... then never get to fight them. I always choose "LS", not because I'm above sabotaging the enemy team, but because I want to kill them myself.

If CWG ever gets a Hard Mode, I hope they include the 4-member opposing team as a boss, or bonus boss.

Also, though, if they're going to make people run CWG at max level, they have got to do something about the sleep-inducing cannon section at the beginning. That is the only part of the FP which makes me absolutely dread seeing it load up in Group Finder.

"If CWG ever gets a Hard Mode, I hope they include the 4-member opposing team as a boss, or bonus boss."

See if they did this with another 4 man team of real players, this could actually be exciting pvp. Never thought about that but would be pretty cool if u had a short section of pvp inside flashpoints for bonus. A better way of getting people into pvp than making PVE'ers run through outlaws den :)