Do Zonn is wandering the ruins of Kaleth and meditating on his failure?

So, I was about to start the Heroic 2 The Chamber of Speech on Tython, checked the Heroic terminal and noticed I could speak to Do Zonn instead of simply accepting the mission there and ran off to talk to that guy. He wasn't there. Very rude. I understand the quest givers for Heroics on the starter planets were inexplicably removed with 4.0 but this, apparently, wasn't very well thought out or implemented. In Do Zonn's case, there was both a title and a codex entry obtained when the mission was turned in. Now, there is nothing.

Between this and the removal of the tier one prestige chestpiece rewards (Battle Expulsor's, Omenbringer's, etc.) from the Gree/Revanite missions (removing the chestpiece from the game while leaving the other set items as loot drops is lunacy.), I am getting annoyed with the haphazard way things were removed with this latest expansion. So much was taken out with seemingly no thought as to the repercussions of removing said items.

Please fix these annoying issues.

Edited by Darth_Venator

In fact, the quest givers for heroics weren't entirely removed from all starter planets, which makes this even more bizarre. For example, on Korriban you can still pick up "The Hate Machine" by talking to Ephran Zell.

I have written a bug report including how to turn back on Do Zonn. He's still set via a flag switch, just like Ephran Zell is. Currently the flag is "off". Literally all they have to do is flip it to "on". Given that I own the HeroEngine (for testing purposes since I was a contract tester for Bioware) I even submitted exactly how to do this. Yes, I realize the developers know it. But the fact that they haven't done it is more than a little sad to me given how utterly simple the fix is.

Needless to say my bug ticket was closed.

Edited by JeffNyman