Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Am I geared enough for HM LI?

DarkFireShadow
07.05.2012 , 06:23 AM | #1
I've been contemplating doing LI HM since it's the most difficult FP to do but I think my gear is good enough now just wanted some peoples opinions on my gear http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...4-4b6963c65e14

XhenD
07.05.2012 , 07:11 AM | #2
As a tank I would say a bit undergeared. You will need a good team to "carry you" through. Try to get Matrix Cube, Datacrons and Stims, they will help a lot.

KBSIP
07.07.2012 , 12:07 AM | #3
depends on your reflexes. the major "tanking" checks can be outdone by smart play, namely

1) on LR-5 sentinel droid near perfect timing on interrupts will prevent serious damage from incinerate
and
2) on Lorrick proper kiting/ line of sighting during the sticky bomb throws prevents any from getting on you.

overall I'd say if you're a good tank you'll do just fine, just do a lot of research into the fights and find either an experienced team or an experimentally minded team.

bbare
07.13.2012 , 05:27 PM | #4
Yes you are geared enough. Anyone in full columi would be fine. You just have very little room for error. I'd suggest watching a few videos and getting ranged dps only.