Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PSA: Attention Guild Masters!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
PSA: Attention Guild Masters!

ThadiusMoor
01.02.2019 , 09:49 AM | #1
Contraband Cartel Slots can now be guild-donated from your decorations listings, along with many other previously un-donatable decorations!

I don't have list of what all is available.

Check your lists now!
The Moor Legacy
Click here to use my refer a friend link! Thanks in advance!

Click here to read about the refer a friend program!

xordevoreaux
01.02.2019 , 10:07 AM | #2
It has definitely proven a welcome change. Me and my second in command have spent millions donating items into our guild that previously were not donatable, including the synthetic/universal/industrial decos off the deco droids. What's nice is having Jollo from the Fallen Empire mission now donatable, he's sweeping rugs everywhere!

Some things that I haven't seen donatable yet:

bundled artwork from the cartel market
year 3 anniversary items (even though year 5 items are, and year 3 were donatable when first introduced)
class companions
cartel-bought companions such as the Annihilator T4-1D droid
datacrons (like the illum dark datacron)
operation decos such as the dread palace holocron of fear / dread (yet the hypergate irregularity from TFB is)
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

TUXs
01.02.2019 , 10:18 AM | #3
Very nice!!! Had no idea!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

ThadiusMoor
01.02.2019 , 10:19 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Very nice!!! Had no idea!
This must be one of those stealth updates they slipped in without telling anyone cause I just found it yesterday.
The Moor Legacy

TUXs
01.02.2019 , 10:22 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ThadiusMoor View Post
This must be one of those stealth updates they slipped in without telling anyone cause I just found it yesterday.
Usually those stealth updates don't work out this well for the players I appreciate your post.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

KyaniteD
01.02.2019 , 11:59 AM | #6
Nice, but the slot machine still doesn't have any detectable chance to drop cartel certificates, does it?

But thanks for the PSA. I didn't notice.
Darkvs.Light:
Shepard Effect ᶩ彡
Donate your referral to
Dulfy / MMO-Fashion TORCommunityMe

ThadiusMoor
01.02.2019 , 02:35 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by KyaniteD View Post
Nice, but the slot machine still doesn't have any detectable chance to drop cartel certificates, does it?

But thanks for the PSA. I didn't notice.
This chart is still accurate, and yes, the cartel market certificates still drop.

-------------------------------------------
outcome---------------------chance
"lose"----------------------------25%
"win_token"--------------------20%
------------------------------------------
"win_jawa_junk"--------------10%
"win_droid_parts"------------10%
"win_scavenged_scrap"---10%
"win_trophy_small"----------10%
"win_trophy_medium"--------8%
"win_trophy_large"------------5%
"win_certificate"--------------1.99%
"win_walker_mount"-------0.01%
total-----------------------------100%
The Moor Legacy

PorsaLindahl
01.02.2019 , 03:01 PM | #8
total uselessness----------100%
Fixed.

The only thing accurate about the contraband slot machine since it got nerfed. It's only use is that it's somewhere to flush your credits away.

KyaniteD
01.02.2019 , 03:13 PM | #9
This chart is still accurate, and yes, the cartel market certificates still drop.
Spoiler
Hm, interesting. I must have exceptionally bad luck then. In a thousand chips I had only reputation tokens (I'm maxed out on rep, so useless) and my lose rate was closer to 40%. According to this I should have had at least some jawa stuff.
Darkvs.Light:
Shepard Effect ᶩ彡
Donate your referral to
Dulfy / MMO-Fashion TORCommunityMe

TalleraLane
01.02.2019 , 03:53 PM | #10
Only found this out the day I put a disguise terminal in both my guild on Darth Malgus ,on my other account as guild leaders is on that account)
Two, don't even have one for my own strongholds. This is good we can now do this but shockingly poor customer service by BW that they did not advertise this more in the weeks leading up to this change. 1600ccc wasted. I would of used 800cc to buy one, but 1 would have done all 3. So very annoyed but also glad we can now donate more to guild.

So far I have donated the contraband slot machine to both guilds. This is something that could of been donated before but used the ones I had for myself. Now both guilds have it. So player within guild can now at least try should they wish to get the rep points. A sort of parting gift as leaving the game soon. 50k in-game credits per guild I think was reasonable.

It is worth pointing out that you don't have to be guildmaster to donate. any guild member can for in-game credits, as others have mentioned not every item can be but any that can, can be by any guild member as long as that player has one in there own collection.