Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why leave the dumbest quest in the Fallen Empire chain in the quest log?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Why leave the dumbest quest in the Fallen Empire chain in the quest log?

jediloki
12.21.2018 , 07:08 PM | #1
You said it would autocomplete the quests. SO why am I still seeing Shroud of Memory?

This quest sucked doing one time, and I thought I was going to get the damn thing from my log by advancing the quests to Ossus level on a few remaining toons, but NOOOO, you left this piece of dung in my quest log, with no way to abandon it.

Toraak
12.21.2018 , 07:44 PM | #2
For one reason not everyone has access to Shroud of Memory, that was the Bonus chapter that you got if you were a continuous subscriber from Jan-Aug.

I don't have an issue with that being in my log, because 1) I enjoyed that chapter actually, and 2) It gives out Zo-om, which if you noticed BW didn't complete any of your alerts, and this kind of fits into that area.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

casirabit
12.21.2018 , 10:27 PM | #3
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

Hawkebatt
01.11.2019 , 10:06 PM | #4
I understand about only Arcann completing. However I never did Kotfe or kotet on one toon and it gave the quest to me. IF I wanted to get zoom all I should have to do is start the arma rasa quest. Then Shroud of Memory can be issued, but I didn't accept it nor do I want to do it ever. Give us the option to deleted, abandon it or something. I have other characters who have up to ten locked quests with the 25 log limit. Would be nice to abandon most quests.
Emotion, yet Peace. Ignorance, yet Knowledge. Passion, yet Serenity.

Chaos, Yet Harmony. Death, yet the Force. Contemplation, yet Duty.