Next Livestream Changes

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Quick update on the livestream for this week that I had been alluding to. It seems our plan to have a livestream for you is cursed by the gods of Austin, TX. Last stream the whole area lost power, this stream a major city fiber line was cut during road construction and so our primary internet connection to the building isn’t live. Lucky for us we have a backup line, but its speed is not impressive, and so streaming via that line (especially when the whole building is using it) means that it would not be very productive so we will not be streaming tomorrow.

However, we want to make sure that we still get that information to you! We were going to cover two primary topics on the stream, so here are the topics and where you can get some of those details:

• Dantooine / 5.10.3 – Our plan was to show you Dantooine live on stream, show you the event, and talk about what to expect. Then, surprise, it would be live on PTS! Instead look for a post from Charles tomorrow talking about what you can expect from Dantooine and then look for 5.10.3 to go live on PTS tomorrow afternoon.
  • Onslaught – Charles and I were simply going to go back through the presentation we gave at Celebration and answer questions. We have already been working on answering questions since announce (and we will continue to). Also, tomorrow at 4PM Central, we are going to be interviewed by Kog (https://www.twitch.tv/kogass_) about Onslaught so tune in. Also look forward to more future streams and blogs from us (assuming Austin’s utilities decide to cooperate).

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

Hey folks,

Quick update on the livestream for this week that I had been alluding to. It seems our plan to have a livestream for you is cursed by the gods of Austin, TX. Last stream the whole area lost power, this stream a major city fiber line was cut during road construction and so our primary internet connection to the building isn’t live. Lucky for us we have a backup line, but its speed is not impressive, and so streaming via that line (especially when the whole building is using it) means that it would not be very productive so we will not be streaming tomorrow.

However, we want to make sure that we still get that information to you! We were going to cover two primary topics on the stream, so here are the topics and where you can get some of those details:

• Dantooine / 5.10.3 – Our plan was to show you Dantooine live on stream, show you the event, and talk about what to expect. Then, surprise, it would be live on PTS! Instead look for a post from Charles tomorrow talking about what you can expect from Dantooine and then look for 5.10.3 to go live on PTS tomorrow afternoon.
  • Onslaught – Charles and I were simply going to go back through the presentation we gave at Celebration and answer questions. We have already been working on answering questions since announce (and we will continue to). Also, tomorrow at 4PM Central, we are going to be interviewed by Kog (https://www.twitch.tv/kogass_) about Onslaught so tune in. Also look forward to more future streams and blogs from us (assuming Austin’s utilities decide to cooperate).

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Is there any chance you could maybe answer some of our questions in a yellow post? I for one have asked some regarding the gearing changes and tactical in another thread.

So austins power is out then its internet is out, for both livestream dates, and edmuntons anthem stream was cancelled too because of no internet? hmmm

The March livestream for Anthem was done from Austin not Edmonton. It's likely the April livestream was going to be done from Austin as well.

Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric

i was looking forward to this livesteam for the communication it presents and i haven't seen you in front of the camera in some time and it would of been nice to get to see the illusive man himself, Dan Steed. :D

I hope you have another planned not too far from now?

Edited by Celise

Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric

since i live in north texas...dont you love road construction...they can muck up more then the roads.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric

In a few hours it will basically be seven business days since your post. Are there still plans to do this stream? Can we get an update?