Are the Revan Armor changes still coming in 2.2.1?

Reno_Tarshil

Now I haven't looked today and won't be able to till later but last night my revan set still had a double hood >.>

It took the graphic designers all this time to nip the bottom part so the ugly shoulder rolls were tucked underneath in the back hiding the second hood. Utter disbelief is all i can muster at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys,

I checked with the team and Revan's armor has been updated to directly mirror the Revan NPC found in-game. That is intended and there are currently no further changes planned.

-eric

You're wrong. We have direct comparisons between the bugged armor and the correct armor.

My favorite helmet got it's look changed (significantly, doesn't even resemble the tooltip anymore) in 1.2. I would hope they would fix that before anymore changes to stuff introduced in the last year.... Edited by KhalDrogoe

• 2 weeks later...
I know the answer is out there somewhere but I'm not sure where to look... Are they going to change the color of the Revan chest piece to match the rest of the set? Or are they going to leave it alone?

I know the answer is out there somewhere but I'm not sure where to look... Are they going to change the color of the Revan chest piece to match the rest of the set? Or are they going to leave it alone?

You did not see this ?

Hey guys,

I checked with the team and Revan's armor has been updated to directly mirror the Revan NPC found in-game. That is intended and there are currently no further changes planned.

-eric

Since this thread was revived..

Their latest reply about Revan's gear. They openly deny the color bug exists,

0. They openly deny the bug exists about the light grey.

1. They think the color bug is about the chest matching the legs, which is WRONG.

2. They compared the bugged NPC to the bugged ITEM set, which is wrong.

3. Eric aparantly thinks Revan is in Boarding Party which is wrong.

4. Revan's Entire Primary Color Palette was changed in 1.6.2 ALL of it, not just the Chest. Which is what people don't understand about this.

5 http://i.imgur.com/eWtR5x4l.jpg My SS pic showing both the old before patch on the left and after patch on the right.

6. SithEBM unsubbed because of their decision.

Since I cant click quote. Ill copy pasta paint it yellow and slap a quote on it. From Eric's Quote. on page http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6556706#post6556706

Hey guys,

I wanted to try to clear up any confusion about Revan's armor and where it stands right now. I feel like I should preface this by saying that you guys might disagree with us on this, but I still feel it is worth reiterating our stance.

When we made the most recent change to Revan's armor what we did was to identically mirror Revan who is found in The Boarding Party Flashpoint (the hood up version). He mirrors that NPC exactly except that we fixed the double hood issue.

Yes, I do understand that there is some disagreement around the colors currently present on Revan's armor, in that it once appeared black and it is now lighter following 1.6. As stated, the top and bottom of Revan's armor are made to be exact duplicates in palette color. Due to the way lighting and cloth textures work in our game, you can see a color variant even in the same color, as you are seeing now with Revan's armor.

I know you guys feel really strongly about Revan's armor and believe me I can appreciate your passion for it. As it stands now, we see Revan's armor being as intended and not having any bugs present. With that, we are closing this thread. I want to also use this time to reiterate that discussion of moderation, such as previously closed threads, are not permitted on the forums. Thanks for your understanding.

-eric

Since this thread was revived..

Their latest reply about Revan's gear. They openly deny the color bug exists,

0. They openly deny the bug exists about the light grey.

1. They think the color bug is about the chest matching the legs, which is WRONG.

2. They compared the bugged NPC to the bugged ITEM set, which is wrong.

3. Eric aparantly thinks Revan is in Boarding Party which is wrong.

4. Revan's Entire Primary Color Palette was changed in 1.6.2 ALL of it, not just the Chest. Which is what people don't understand about this.

5 http://i.imgur.com/eWtR5x4l.jpg My SS pic showing both the old before patch on the left and after patch on the right.

6. SithEBM unsubbed because of their decision.

Since I cant click quote. Ill copy pasta paint it yellow and slap a quote on it. From Eric's Quote. on page http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6556706#post6556706

wow, boarding party? I'm starting to think BW don't play their own game at all.

Hey guys,

-eric

Thanks for nothing Eric. Out of curiosity how does it feel to be the guy who has to lie too the community all the time? Does it ever eat at you or are you cool with it because your being paid?

Thanks for nothing Eric. Out of curiosity how does it feel to be the guy who has to lie too the community all the time? Does it ever eat at you or are you cool with it because your being paid?

Quoted from my PM

After reading the Revan post and 2.4 stuff, I decided to unsub.

I don't like being mean to eric, but his information is incorrect, and ^ was a consequence of it. I'm surprised people reopened this thread actually.

Edited by Magnusheart