Targeting Telemetry V.S. Combat Command on a T3 scout

Kintosi

So I've been thinking.

When life give you lemons...

Wait, wrong speech.

When flying a T3 scout, I'm curious as to what you pilots find preferable, TT or CC.

While TT has a faster cooldown, and crit chance right of the bat, CC can buff group members and has 2% higher crit at tier 4.

Having only used TT so far myself, I'm curious to ask if anyone has used CC to more success. I dont know about you all, but I rarely find myself within 5k of an ally unless we're circling the same sat. Does this limited range make CC not worth using?

Opinions?

Pros/cons?

The correct answer is tensor field, because if you aren't using tensor field then you should just fly a novadive or flashfire.

pretty much this. Combat command has some merits on a Clarion/ Imperium but it doesnt belong on the Spearpoint/Bloodmark Honestly and if you are running Target Telem you are better off with either of the other scouts.

The correct answer is tensor field, because if you aren't using tensor field then you should just fly a novadive or flashfire.

Yup, this. Until Ion Missile is buffed, the T3 Scout offers no compelling or unique feature besides Tensor Field. Otherwise, everything it can do, the T1 or T2 can do better.

And even Tensor Field is really only reliably useful at the opening of a Domination match.

So I've been thinking.

When life give you lemons...

...don't make lemonade. Make life ! Take the lemons back.

Get mad ! I don't want your damn lemons. What am I supposed to do with these ?

Edited by Altheran

...don't make lemonade. Make life ! Take the lemons back.

Get mad ! I don't want your damn lemons. What am I supposed to do with these ?

Thank you for your wisdom, Cave Johnson. Damn it. Now I want to go play that. *wanders off*

Edited by Luneward