So whats the point?...

Wolfninjajedi

No really...what is the point? Star Wars takes place in a certain setting, with its own laws, limitations and the like. Therefore in this setting, there is provided information on any question a person may ask in which it can provide the answer that a person seeks within the realm of the Star Wars universe. But over the time on the forums, through questions asked...I see some poster's response that connects it with real life rules.

........ fictional universe + real life= ? What?...

So what is the point of having fictional information on a fictional universe/setting, if people are going to use real life logic on such things? It makes no sense whatsoever to use real life logic, on something that is fictional ESPECIALLY when that fictional setting has the info itself to answer the question.

Care to explain situations when that happens? Honestly, I don't even fully understand your question.

Only time I can think of where people are putting in real life logic is when one talks about technology and science of Star Wars (once thought to be impossible).

Care to explain situations when that happens? Honestly, I don't even fully understand your question.

Only time I can think of where people are putting in real life logic is when one talks about technology and science of Star Wars (once thought to be impossible).

Well it was mostly before the wipe that you saw it, but for instance stormtroopers and their armor sucking or space travel and or this happened because it had to because of plot.