Its time Bioware... Give us Thana Vesh

DirtyDiggler

It has been requested for years and now is the perfect time to introduce the one companion many people have begged for.

Alliance is our best chance of them ever adding her so please bioware, make it happen

You are giving us a bunch of pointless stupid companions no one asked for, or cares about, , give us Thana Vesh!!!!

Edited by DirtyDiggler

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been requested for years and now is the perfect time to introduce the one companion many people have begged for.

Alliance is our best chance of them ever adding her so please bioware, make it happen

You are giving us a bunch of pointless stupid companions no one asked for, or cares about, , give us Thana Vesh!!!!

Yea...but what if you killed her? (I kill her every time...cuz I hate her, lol)

Companions who can be killed are never going to be seen again. That includes Thana Vesh.

You can kill the Xalek, and hes a companion and thus they can add her as we have requested her since 2012....

Wasn't Xalek only killable in this expansion though? I doubt they're going to bring back some sith (whom I had to google search to remember who she was) that was possibly killed many many moons ago.

Wasn't Xalek only killable in this expansion though? I doubt they're going to bring back some sith (whom I had to google search to remember who she was) that was possibly killed many many moons ago.

Seriously. Thana Vesh is so far beyond irrelevant at this point, and she wasn't particularly well written or even well liked to begin with.

Seriously. Thana Vesh is so far beyond irrelevant at this point, and she wasn't particularly well written or even well liked to begin with.

Actually, it seems to be pretty split in that regard.

Half of those who met her hate her, the other half love her to death. I only like here because Laura Bailey, TBH (As opposed to Kira whom I love because of Bailey's work and her character as a whole.)

Actually, it seems to be pretty split in that regard.

Half of those who met her hate her, the other half love her to death. I only like here because Laura Bailey, TBH (As opposed to Kira whom I love because of Bailey's work and her character as a whole.)

She' had Kira's voice? Well damn I'm surprised I barely remember her considering I had a girl crush on Serana from Skyrim.

There's a number of definite problems with trying to bring back characters who can potentially die earlier in the game, but it would be cool if they could find some way to do it anyway, because there's a bunch of other characters I'd like to see come back, too. For example, my Sniper let both Watcher X and Ardun Kothe live - I'm not sure if being able to recruit them as companions would be feasible, since that raises the question of what to do for players who did kill them, but I think they could certainly get at least a cameo or some kind of reference. Maybe characters like this could happen to turn up in recruitment missions for other characters, where they could easily be replaced by generic NPCs if needed, without changing the story too significantly. Or, if nothing else, characters might mention them, or there could just be mail messages... those aren't nearly as exciting as actually encountering the characters in-game, but it's still something, at least.

I heartily endorse this event or product.

If your own character didn't finish off Thana on Taris, I'm certain her stereotypically juvenile and churlish Sith attitude got her killed somewhere else long before now....

LOL true. You saved her life at least 4 times. She probably annoyed the wrong Sith at some point.

Edited by HarleysRule

If Boba Fett can come back from the dead from the Sarlac Pitt, and Darth Maul come back from being split in half, it's not impossible to bring Thana Vesh back.

I support this idea. Thana Vesh, whether you love her or hate her, was one of the more memorable characters of Swtor.

Edited by Machinder

You can't 'recruit' Xalek after you kill him, there's a difference.

That could be interesting as a means of recruitment...

"Ok, I'll ask you one more time, Xalek. Do you want to join my grand alliance? If you *don't*, say something now, otherwise, I'll sign you up."

Pause.

"Ok, welcome to the Alliance, glad to have you aboard!"

Sometime later

"Hey, Sana-Rae! Great news! I've recruited Xalek, Arcann's brother, Thana Vesh, Darth Thanaton, Tulak Hord, Naga Sadow, Marka Ragnos, Ludo Kreshh, Ajunta Pall, and Master Rajivari for the Force Enclave of the Alliance! Now give me *loads* of influence!"

"...."

There's a number of definite problems with trying to bring back characters who can potentially die earlier in the game, but it would be cool if they could find some way to do it anyway, because there's a bunch of other characters I'd like to see come back, too. For example, my Sniper let both Watcher X and Ardun Kothe live - I'm not sure if being able to recruit them as companions would be feasible, since that raises the question of what to do for players who did kill them, but I think they could certainly get at least a cameo or some kind of reference. Maybe characters like this could happen to turn up in recruitment missions for other characters, where they could easily be replaced by generic NPCs if needed, without changing the story too significantly. Or, if nothing else, characters might mention them, or there could just be mail messages... those aren't nearly as exciting as actually encountering the characters in-game, but it's still something, at least.

Seems pretty cut and dry, if you killed them you just don't get their quest. Bam choices now matter, just like how people wanted.