Rated Status

Hywhan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, glad to hear! Seems the rated scene should be thriving once again here shortly. Also, let's start getting some posts up about some of the better matches that go down. If two strong teams have a good match or matches, let us know about it. Better yet, start streaming :) If any of you have a stream for rateds setup, let me know, I enjoy watching good matches.

was fun, had a good couple games. wasn't aware thendys noori was back up and running!

also, this just in. RSU has quit RWZ because we are all very very afraid of fishdude.

I just started a fishdude fan club and sinny asked to be president since he cares so much. we'll be handing out suckers and "mickey mouse ears"......all are welcome! :p

Edited by thefishdude

HT had a good night of rateds lastnight, about 10-1.

Our 1 loss came in a huttball to Crizz, Sinaith, and company. Seemed to be a pug of strong players. They played it really well.

We only had 1 match against a full RSU team in a huttball as well, but they ended up having their op healer dc right at the start, was unfortunate :( They were still tough to beat 8v7, compliments to them.

gg to every team we played, look forward to doing it again soon. For anyone that's interested, we usually have 2 of our players streaming. Let me know, and I'll pass you the site.

On a side note, Hairyzac seems to think HT runs 3 healers. Sorry to disappoint, we don't.

See you all on the battlefield! :)

Deadweight ran some ranked last night. Wrong team comp because we don't have any op healers atm. Running two sorc healers was rough. We gonna try to run ranked on regular basis as long we find an op healer. Man but it showed how rusty we were in ranked. Thanks for the games HT.

HT had a good night of rateds lastnight, about 10-1.

Our 1 loss came in a huttball to Crizz, Sinaith, and company. Seemed to be a pug of strong players. They played it really well.

We only had 1 match against a full RSU team in a huttball as well, but they ended up having their op healer dc right at the start, was unfortunate :( They were still tough to beat 8v7, compliments to them.

gg to every team we played, look forward to doing it again soon. For anyone that's interested, we usually have 2 of our players streaming. Let me know, and I'll pass you the site.

On a side note, Hairyzac seems to think HT runs 3 healers. Sorry to disappoint, we don't.

See you all on the battlefield! :)

I blame everyone else for that NC loss because my *** was stuck being the node **** :( haha jk gg

Since it seems representatives of most ranked teams are here, I'd like to know if any groups run with an infiltration/deception shadow/sin. Seems like no one wants anything but hybrids.

Hostile Takeover will run our shadow Resilience as infiltration spec if we have enough tanks available. But he's probably the best at it I've ever encountered.