Augment mat requirements info

jedcjedcjedc

Just figured this would be helpful for those others who are also aiming for augments to know what they should be going for. Just an fyi, the % for RE from blue to purple is 5%.

x10 processed isotope stabilizer

x5 solid resource matrix

x5 prototype lustrous synth bonded attachment

x3 artifact synthbonded attachment

x5 legendary ember

Just figured this would be helpful for those others who are also aiming for augments to know what they should be going for.

Indeed! And so people who might be asking to make them just for mats know, the cost (calculated in my spreadsheet) of the eight purple attachments required by each augment is 576 white materials, 1,632 green, 576 blue, and 240 purple. I see people trying to buy augments for ridiculously low prices (one person requesting them in trade chat today for like 40% of the lowest GTN price), and I don't know if those people are purposefully trying to exploit crafters who mightn't have done the math, or simply unaware of the high cost of materials (let alone the cost of REing the purple schematic, which crafters have every right to try to recoup via sales).

(Incidentally, from your screencap, it looks like there's a typo on the purple synth bonded attachment? It should be called legendary, not prototype.)

Edited by Estelindis