Warhammer Guild

EvilHarlequin

Hello everyone!

I have recently put together a guild called "Warhammer"(Empire, Red Eclipse server). I am here looking for dedicated officers with time and experience to help build, organize and run various branches of the guild. I am primarily a pvper but I started my swtor life on the Prog and have enjoyed many RP and PVE sessions in the past, I admit it does not come easy to me and I left that game experience behind but one thing has been undeniable, RP and PVE guilds have always been the friendliest and nicest ones in my experience. With this in mind I would like to make "Warhammer" a guild with multiple branches(that does not mean mass recruitment) with people enjoying all aspects of the game and now with the server merges almost here I thought it would be a great time to make this happen. Goes without saying that we will be getting the ship and participating in conquest and other group activities.

So what I am looking for are people with RP and/or PVE experience to help manage a branch of the guild. As I am a PVPer I will manage the PVP side of things, PVP really takes care of itself but I will do the recruitment and help as much as I can on both PVE and RP front. RP and PVE officers are given total freedom within their field and are free to recruit and manage their branch between themselves however they see fit. There will have to be two or three officers per branch to make sure someone is always available to pick up the slack when real life comes calling on others. Please feel free to contact me here or in game to discuss this further.

A little about me: I played the game since beta. Started off on The Shaltin Tunnels server where I had my first taste of RP. Ended up on the Prog after the servers were merged and spent time as an officer in "The Dark Empire" guild. The guild fell apart while I was away at work(work offshore so it was a while) and I moved on to pvp. I joined "Reborn"(pvp) guild which became very quiet, Darkstance(pve) , "Party Crashers"(pvp) , "Ebon Enclave"(pvp/pve) , "Orbital Strike"(pvp/pve) , "RAWR"(pvp) and various other PVP and PVE guilds before ending up in "Enigma" guild and becoming a recruitment officer there. After moving to TRE I joined "Deal With It" which was a really great and friendly guild but it went very quiet after the introduction of the new gearing system. And thats about it.

I can be found on TRE, Warhammer Guild, Empire side on either Sithis or Eredin(names spelt with funny letters so just search for the Guild name in WHO. OR TRE, Nirvana Guild, Republic side or Sirax( same deal with the name).

P.S. Also looking for experienced PVPers, must know their class, play objectives over number farming and be able to control their mouth in and out of wzs i.e. refrain from calling people noobs and similar.

Edited by EvilHarlequin