73 days and counting

MHauch

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been 73 days since the community news has been update.

Dose SWTOR even care anymore about the community??

Dose SWTOR care about group content?

The guild who plays together stays together!!!

1st answer no, and the second answer is also no. The fact that they are going to wait 2 months just to fix a bug that affects ops boss fights says everything you need to know.

1st answer no, and the second answer is also no. The fact that they are going to wait 2 months just to fix a bug that affects ops boss fights says everything you need to know.

This guy gets it. Bio/EA has checked out. They aren't going to wake up until the money stops flowing in. Then they will just turn off the lights and cake up another turd cake in the next IP and wait for people to give them money. It's a fine balance of giving people just enough lip service you care but not really doing anything to make things better. Shame on us all for continually falling for it.

This guy gets it. Bio/EA has checked out. They aren't going to wake up until the money stops flowing in. Then they will just turn off the lights and cake up another turd cake in the next IP and wait for people to give them money. It's a fine balance of giving people just enough lip service you care but not really doing anything to make things better. Shame on us all for continually falling for it.

Bioware Austin is also hiring for their own new ip mmo that the studio will be working on, so you can bet we won't get much more than a maintenance crew of dev work for the foreseeable future. I'd even argue that the majority of chapters are already done to carry us through the rest of the year.

Edited by Holocron

I've been part of a 16 HM raid group for 3 years....I consider most of them my friend.... Lost 6 this week to fantasy land. And I'm having a hard time sticking around

My 8 man team has lost 2. My guild is down from 14 progression teams to 5 or less.

Lies!!! all of you!!! They obviously care about the community, in fact, they care so much to update the cartel packs every other week! Now go back to trying to get that new light saber but instead get there wonderful new chance cubes!

Such wonderful optimism!

Bioware Austin is also hiring for their own new ip mmo that the studio will be working on, so you can bet we won't get much more than a maintenance crew of dev work for the foreseeable future. I'd even argue that the majority of chapters are already done to carry us through the rest of the year.

Only a matter of time before all this shuts down. Feels like the final years of SWG, the "hmm, this might not be around too much longer" feel. I'm catchin' the same vibes with this game. But I'm enjoying it, trying to see as much story as I can before ye ol' plug is pulled, gone forever to digital nowhere land...

Only a matter of time before all this shuts down. Feels like the final years of SWG, the "hmm, this might not be around too much longer" feel. I'm catchin' the same vibes with this game. But I'm enjoying it, trying to see as much story as I can before ye ol' plug is pulled, gone forever to digital nowhere land...

I am just enjoying the ride as well, but I don't think it will be unplugged anytime soon. Heck, SWG went down because of licensing. So, at least, if Bioware did lose the license that would at least leave hope for another game.

Hey, EA-Ware? I'mma let you finish, but...

World of Warcraft patches their raids super quick.

World of Warcraft still puts out group content.

World of Warcraft engages their community with blue posts and "spotlights" and cute little polls.

World of Warcraft has a great game engine that they upgrade every expansion and it runs stable and smooth on a variety of hardware.

World of Warcraft has group content that runs at more then 20 FPS.

World of Warcraft doesn't have "chance cubes".

World of Warcraft puts out content for the solo player AND the group player.

World of Warcraft allows for add-ons that empower their players and things like the RP community.

World of Warcraft is a 12 year old game, has lost 50% of its playerbase, and is STILL the top MMORPG.

World of Warcraft doesn't blackmail people into subscribing by dangling subscriber rewards over people's heads.

WORLD OF WARCRAFT IS THE GREATEST MMORPG OF ALL TIME....OF ALL TIME!

Remove my post? Just proves that I'm right. :cool:

It doesn't have to be this way. Just support your damn game and make it show. Everyone knows that this game is being neglected. It's -obvious-. If you didn't have the Star Wars IP? ded gaem.

Edited by doelow

Hey, EA-Ware? I'mma let you finish, but...

World of Warcraft patches their raids super quick.

World of Warcraft still puts out group content.

World of Warcraft engages their community with blue posts and "spotlights" and cute little polls.

World of Warcraft has a great game engine that they upgrade every expansion and it runs stable and smooth on a variety of hardware.

World of Warcraft has group content that runs at more then 20 FPS.

World of Warcraft doesn't have "chance cubes".

World of Warcraft puts out content for the solo player AND the group player.

World of Warcraft allows for add-ons that empower their players and things like the RP community.

World of Warcraft is a 12 year old game, has lost 50% of its playerbase, and is STILL the top MMORPG.

World of Warcraft doesn't blackmail people into subscribing by dangling subscriber rewards over people's heads.

WORLD OF WARCRAFT IS THE GREATEST MMORPG OF ALL TIME....OF ALL TIME!

Remove my post? Just proves that I'm right. :cool:

It doesn't have to be this way. Just support your damn game and make it show. Everyone knows that this game is being neglected. It's -obvious-. If you didn't have the Star Wars IP? ded gaem.

how did I know -_-

then go to WoW if you worship it so holy.

SWG went down with NGE... once the nge hit, it was over

at that point it was not worht keeping it up because anyone who played the NGE was only doing it to wait for SWGEMU.

so long as this does not go the way of NGE (which is quite impossible)

Don't worry, the gloom will never go away :)

Pessimists cover up their dismal approach by saying "I'm being realistic" haha. Ok then. Awfully sounds very negative to me

Just be happy playing the game and be happy we have it :)

Edited by Sarfux

Don't worry, the gloom will never go away :)

Pessimists cover up their dismal approach by saying "I'm being realistic" haha. Ok then. Awfully sounds very negative to me

If you were to be honest, would you say there's reason for great optimism right now Sarfux? What are you excited about? Chapter 10 was abysmal...it makes me nervous about 11-16.

The forum tends to be is a direct reflection of Bioware imo. I tend to be quite honest with my commentary, I'm sorry if that sounds "negative" to you, but when we can't even get broken Ops fixed until 4.3, there's reason to be concerned. We're not talking about new content, just fixing old content that they broke...and we can't even get that fixed in a timely manner? The quality has been lacking in EVERY patch lately...that doesn't concern you? Support tickets go unanswered for weeks, sometimes months...that doesn't concern you? There's no new group content coming...you're not worried about that either?