Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returning player looking for Empire & Republic RP family friendly guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk > Guild Recruitment
Returning player looking for Empire & Republic RP family friendly guild

SteelFalcon
10.21.2017 , 04:37 PM | #1
Hello all, I recently returned to SWTOR, and the guild I was a member of previously has since disbanded and moved on to other games.

I'm currently looking for a chill RP guild to join for both my Rep and Emp chars. I currently have a
57 sniper
37 commando
35 powertech
32 gunslinger
And a low level that's completed the intro for all other classes.

I have a pretty good handle on the game and I'm down for ANY story mission stuff. Not real big on PVP. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your time.
Never Give Up, Never Surrender!!!
Sains of the Old Republic
A Christian Republic Guild
Visit Our Website

ChidoriOokami
10.24.2017 , 08:25 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by SteelFalcon View Post
Hello all, I recently returned to SWTOR, and the guild I was a member of previously has since disbanded and moved on to other games.

I'm currently looking for a chill RP guild to join for both my Rep and Emp chars. I currently have a
57 sniper
37 commando
35 powertech
32 gunslinger
And a low level that's completed the intro for all other classes.

I have a pretty good handle on the game and I'm down for ANY story mission stuff. Not real big on PVP. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your time.
Greetings!

You are welcome to check us out at cacd.enjin.com! We are a guild that is tolerant and accepting people of all types no matter their backgrounds, and try to help maintain a mature community. We have parents, young adults, teens, and people from all over the world including europe, aussieland, new zealand, north and south america and asia!

I see you belonged to a guild of particular standards and perhaps a core set of beliefs! Certainly you will find others in our guild with the same sets of beliefs, and what's more an environment that is safe to do so!

Feel free to check us out! And Welcome Back!
Chi'kami Aizune
Jedi Sage Master & Public Relations Officer
<Celestial Argonauts/Dreadnauts>The Star Forge
-Liaison to and for The Celestials Enclave-