Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Legacy> PvE/PvP/RP Come Start A Legacy!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk > Guild Recruitment
<Legacy> PvE/PvP/RP Come Start A Legacy!

lukrlrrr
09.27.2017 , 12:12 PM | #81
Come join Legacy!

lukrlrrr
10.02.2017 , 10:06 AM | #82
Come Join a ever growing community of Active Members, Engaging in all aspects of Swtor.

http://ourlegacystarts.enjin.com

lukrlrrr
10.13.2017 , 11:41 PM | #83
Legacy is getting ready for the Server merges in style! Hard mode ops, Open world events all planned!

lukrlrrr
10.15.2017 , 12:38 AM | #84
Full 24 Guild run for clearing Dreadtooth 10 stack!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsBfkzesux4

BalStormblasttoo
10.16.2017 , 12:12 PM | #85
I have been in this awesome guild for about 4 months and I wanted to speak to those of you who are looking for a new home after servers merge. I highly encourage you to come by and check us out. I know that guilds are not one size fits all but we are a laid back group of most age ranges. I also know that different people will look for different things to stand out in a guild. We are heavy pve, PVP and light on RP we do ops, FP groups, World Bosses, commander kills. Looking for a specific achievement we can help you with that. I look forward to meeting some of you once you arrive at the Star Forge.

ironrd
10.18.2017 , 05:07 PM | #86
Longtime PVEer from other MMO's, only been in SWTOR for a year. This community does everything, and they encourage you to delve into all facets of the game. I used to hate PVP, I was absolute dead weight. But one of their PVP officers took me aside, taught me about resolve bars, gave me a ton of references for keybinding, dueled quite a bit, dragged me along in guild premades for unranked. PVP is now pretty much all I do. They have advanced groups for higher level players but still provide introductory lessons for newer players teaching them about class mechanics, comprehensive warzone guides and some friendly but really critical feedback. I've become a better player because of this community and I've stuck with this game 11 months longer than I probably would have because of them. 1 year in, who knows how long they'll sucker me into sticking around

lukrlrrr
10.22.2017 , 10:39 AM | #87
As Legacy Makes ready for the Server Merge We figured we would make our mark on the Ebon Hawk with our First Dreadful Entity Kill as a full Guild! it was a ton of fun and we have put it on farm status for the Dreadful Orb as we prepare for the Bigger picture. the Hateful Entity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8wemL3cMAg&t=3s

Interested in joining us When the merge happens? we will be here like always Pushing ourselves while having a great time in swtor!
Check us out!

ironrd
11.01.2017 , 09:24 AM | #88
In addition to our regularly scheduled OPs and PVP Nights, Legacy is also beginning their 'Guild Survivor' event featuring a string of fun events created outside of the scope of PVE or PVP by our Morale Department for objective-free giggles. Featured events include:

Fox Hunt: Hunting down and finding members of guild leadership while they're on under-geared pubside alts!
Trivia Night
Human Darts: Carelessly flinging one's character off of an exceeding high cliff at an unknown target below!
Rat Race: A foot race through a hostile environment.
Red light, green light: A race game involving /rolling, trivia, a little PVP and heights!

Our Morale Department regularly comes up with fun and exciting ways to bring the guild together outside of the normal scope of the game. Join in the fun, check out our website at www.ourlegacystarts.enjin.com!
Misuse - <Legacy> Ebon Hawk