Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consular or Knight- which makes more sense as an older (late 20s) padawan?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Consular or Knight- which makes more sense as an older (late 20s) padawan?

MadDutchman
11.19.2019 , 08:20 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by cool-dude View Post
None. At launch the dev team confirmed that all the characters were 18 at the start of their class story with one year between each chapter making them 21 at the end of chapter three.
We'll need a citation for that. I'm pretty sure they deliberately didn't say how old they were so people could RP how they wanted.

It also makes 0 sense for some of the PCs to start the game at 18 (basically all the NFU)
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

Shayddow
11.21.2019 , 05:37 PM | #12
I can possibly see the smuggler (if he say, inherited his ship from family that might have died in the wars).
But for the trooper to already be a sergeant at 18? I'm not buying that.
Shekkel,70 Nimrossa, 70 |Ebon Hawk
Shassella, 70 Barzella, 70 | Begeran
Adonnah, 70 Kydosh, 70 |Harbinger
Tashha, 70 Svgon, 70

adormitul
11.22.2019 , 05:39 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Shayddow View Post
I can possibly see the smuggler (if he say, inherited his ship from family that might have died in the wars).
But for the trooper to already be a sergeant at 18? I'm not buying that.
That makes so much sense especially since he graduated an military academy which was said quite an lot and was praised for being the best of the best an couple of times.
That being said without the academy info to make things more sure he is over 18 there where soldiers under 18 who gained the rank of sergeant by lying about their age and joining the military and doing very well.