E-mail validation

twyqy

I am a subscriber and my main character is level 20 and i get the message to validate my e-mail. I keep putting my e-mail and i do not get anything. I've had this problem since yesterday. Please help

it is not that hard to understand, when the message saying that i need to input my e-mail so it can be validated and, supposedly, an e-mail message arrive at my e-mail address, i type my e-mail where i am required to do so and i press validate but i have yet to get an email about it. Better?

it is not that hard to understand, when the message saying that i need to input my e-mail so it can be validated and, supposedly, an e-mail message arrive at my e-mail address, i type my e-mail where i am required to do so and i press validate but i have yet to get an email about it. Better?

Much better! Have you checked your junk folder?

I am start subscribtions 2 day ago . and now i cant enter a game .. *** ? game say enter one time pasword .

im entering this pasword and see text WRONG pasword

*** i need enter this every day ?

and where my correct ONE time password . i dont resive him on my mails

on FREE account i not see this damnit problems ....

administration i need you help

I had that validation issue.

What i did was change my email to a different one I had, then verified through it.

Then I switched it back to my original one.

As for the One Time Password(OTP), if you request one, then wait and request a second one before you get the first email, it will be looking for the one in the second email while you are trying to enter the one from the first email.

Try waiting about 15 minutes, deleting any OTPs you get during that time, and then go request one once (just once), and wait for that email.

And if you have a smartphone (iOs or Android) you can get the security key app for free, which will eliminate the OTPs and give you an extra 100 Cartel Coins a month.

Edited by orbill

IMO they had some sort of password issue today, because I haven't gotten any "one time password" emails from them all morning. Just started working now, after trying about 2 more times (15 min intervals) after I got home.