Thanks for KoTET! Great story.

Suzsi

I don't come to the forums often any more. Once in a while to see they are still full of whingers while the rest of us are busy enjoying the game and avoiding the forums! Don't worry my suit is pretty flame resistant.

I loved KoTET.

As always, great stories.. Diverse quests. Difficult decisions. Whilst trying very hard NOT to post any spoilers here. I adore Biowares story telling and this was no exception. Story is why I play this game and other Bioware games.

Now I will put in some spoilers below and hide them..

1. I loved how romanced characters like Theron actually behaved if romanced. Adorable. Amazing. More please! My Trooper was a little sad Aric didn't say much at all but the Theron parts were amazing and I am looking forward to playing on my BH.

2. I loved the different quest types, jumping in the walker, playing as a mouse droid, even taking on Valkorians form for a little while. Fantastic fun. I always wanted to stomp on groups of Skytroopers.

3. The war battles really felt as if they were intense battles, not just a couple of Skytroopers now and then. I also love how at times you are fighting along side a bunch of others who joined your alliance. Great job there too :)

4. The story overall I enjoyed very much.. I had moments of feeling sorry for Vaylin, moments of hating her and wanting to rip her throat out and so forth. Senya is one of my favorites of the new characters and I am very much looking forward to seeing more Arcann in the future.

5. Vette and Torian.. argh.. this choice killed me, really. I love them both but this is one of the reasons why I love bioware stories, hard choices and the fact you never really know so you are always scared something like that is going to happen.

6. I am sure I am forgetting a lot here but thank you for the amazing story telling, keep it up.

I was one of the people who heavily criticized KOTFE and thought the chapters were bland and drawn out.

Man, did they really flip that around with this expansion. The story was GREAT! Loved every second of it. I will happily continue my sub for a long time if they continue to put that level of depth and immersion into the storytelling, cinematics, and gameplay.

Really, really well done devs.

I was one of the people who heavily criticized KOTFE and thought the chapters were bland and drawn out.

Man, did they really flip that around with this expansion. The story was GREAT! Loved every second of it. I will happily continue my sub for a long time if they continue to put that level of depth and immersion into the storytelling, cinematics, and gameplay.

Really, really well done devs.

Yup, thats what happens when you don't make filler chapters to reintroduce companions XD more good stuff.

I read the forum a lot but rarely do I post. I just wanted to say that I too enjoyed KOTET a lot! I especially love the resolution at the end! :D I completely binged on all nine chapters on Tuesday for my light side Jedi Shadow and another for my Sith Inquisitor on Wednesday. I can't wait to bring my Sith Warrior through. It should be quite interesting this weekend! :p Some parts did remind me of Mass Effect, how could it not since you made both. :D There was a few parts that were time sensitive but it was good challenge. Anyways, way to go guys/gals! Good job!