what is the best char

TheOverMind-

between marauders and jugg who can possibly have more dps/survivability and wich talent?

second

wich is the most valuable or efficient healer? Ops or sorcerers?

You can make ur opinion about any other kind not listed .You got my permission :D

Assuming we are taking about DPS Juggernauts, then maras have much better survivability and possible also more DPS. This goes for all DPS specs for both classes. DPS Juggernauts are first or second to be focused in ranked. That being said, a DPS Juggernaut might be able to take more direct damage in a single sequence, as Marauder survivability is strongly centered about being able to vanish.

Sorcerers are better and easier healers than Operatives.

As for the DPS specs Mara sre sure winners. They share one and the same cooldown and the other different ones are heal to full for Jugg and 99% dmg reduction for Mara so i think Maras. Beside that a Mara can Force Camo away from fight, use Obfuscate to blind a target and gain damage reduction (if utility is used), Use Cloak of Pain for DR and additional damage etc. So yes, a Mara is better off.

Sorcs are the eaiser healer, OPs can be very effective if played well. The Sorcs now have less casting heals and OPs now have several, which wasnt the case before. Both specs were nerfed but Sorcs came better off from it.

As far as who's in a better place right now, maras for dps and sorcs for healing without any doubt.

It pains me to say this as a guardian main. For the dps specs the heal to full hasn't really healed to full since 5.0. Seriously most people now watch for merc reflect and self heals. They don't bother watching for mine any more. Because why bother just wail through it.

Now guardians can tank quite effectively, if that's your thing.

between marauders and jugg who can possibly have more dps/survivability and wich talent?

second

wich is the most valuable or efficient healer? Ops or sorcerers?

You can make ur opinion about any other kind not listed .You got my permission :D

Whichever one you enjoy the most. Try them all. You can kick major butt with any class if you hone the skills. :sul_wink:

-Thanks guys but I still need some more informations. What is the best talent for marauder atm? fury/anni/rage ??

-Are those assassins efficient in ranked solo?

-What is the best way to go for snipers marksman or virulence?

thx reading and taking your time to respond. It is seriously appreciated

-Thanks guys but I still need some more informations. What is the best talent for marauder atm? fury/anni/rage ??

1) Fury is preferable in ranked (better immunity and more non-white damage). Carnage is going be changed a bit with patch 5.6, and while it might become more reliable to play damage-wise, it will probably also become more boring. Like Fury heh.

2) Assassin used to be very good for ranked, but with patch 5.6 both DPS specs will lose their 30% DR while stunned. It might break them. but it's a bit early to tell. Assassin tanks are probably the hardest tank-spec to play optimally, but it's also the best, and they stand to gain 30% DR while stunned. All these changes are utility based.

3) Very few play marksman these day. For rank you want engineering. I know nothing about virulence.

1 - IDK, but I guess it should be Fury.

2 - Yes. If you play well it will be fine either at Deception or Darkness.

3 - Saw few marksman in ranked, but it still a good spec for burst and has big hits. Virulence is good tho, but you need to reapply dots for your shots hit big, so it sometimes gives a window (while you reapplying dots) for someone to heal or vanish.

Edited by RafaelPeretz

2) Assassin used to be very good for ranked, but with patch 5.6 both DPS specs will lose their 30% DR while stunned. It might break them. but it's a bit early to tell. Assassin tanks are probably the hardest tank-spec to play optimally, but it's also the best, and they stand to gain 30% DR while stunned. All these changes are utility based.

Sin tanks can already access the stun DR utility.