@ God Emperor Keith

Eshvara

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not me...I don't miss him at all and I hope he stays silent...;)

(psst...reverse psychology...Keith always does the opposite of what I wish they did)

Keith,

I have no interest in whether or not you think the new FP has mobs / bosses with too many HP! :rak_03:

Dasty

Keith,

I have no interest in whether or not you think the new FP has mobs / bosses with too many HP! :rak_03:

Dasty

Nicely done!!! I'd like to see more mobs and more HP on them...nothing says fun to me like dying to OP stealthed mobs and being stunned indefinitely. Good stuff!

Nicely done!!! I'd like to see more mobs and more HP on them...nothing says fun to me like dying to OP stealthed mobs and being stunned indefinitely. Good stuff!

Along the same lines of thinking, I'd like to see less game content introduced with each update and MORE focus on the Cartel Market, with emphasis on cartel packs because as everyone knows, RNG is exciting.

(Did I just ruin it?)

If you want to summon him, sacrifice a virgin!:D

Shouldn't be too hard to find one around here.

They tend to be found in their natural habitat, basements and attic bedrooms, where they graze on hot pockets and greedily lap up mountain dew. :eek:

Approach with caution unless bearing said delicacies.

Edited by Lunafox

(psst...reverse psychology...Keith always does the opposite of what I wish they did)

Protip: when you're talking to someone that you and the audience know is a man, you're allowed to say "he". Really.

I mean, I get that in Middle English, the same pronoun was used for singular and plural(1), but we aren't using Middle English anymore.

(1) This is true. The pronoun was *spelled* "HE". :eek:

Shouldn't be too hard to find one around here.

They tend to be found in their natural habitat, basements and attic bedrooms, where they graze on hot pockets and greedily lap up mountain dew. :eek:

Approach with caution unless bearing said delicacies.

Hahahahahaha!!! Good one! :D

Hahahahahaha!!! Good one! :D

Brava!

Thank you! :D *bows*

So, does anyone else imagine this guy when you hear 'God Emperor'?

Anyway...I'd love it if Keith said hello, but I have this sneaking suspicion that TonyTricicolo is right. They're all off drinking nog somewhere, eating sugar cookies and watching It's a Wonderful Life...and will be until about January 15, 2018. :eek: