Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I LOVE this ONE LOL

kirorx
06.05.2014 , 11:23 AM | #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq0DoOZ2fW8

I thought i would share this because I find myself quoting this all the time with a buddy of mine.

This show looked pretty entertaining, too bad it got canceled. Nevertheless i hope you get a chuckle from it...i know i do.

AlrikFassbauer
06.09.2014 , 04:02 AM | #2
Yeah, sad. Its halt came in the time of Lucasfilm being sold to Disney, unfortunately.

George Lucas himself, however, is said to be a huge fan of "Robot Chicken" (Detours was meant to be made by the same creators).
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.

OddballEasyEight
06.09.2014 , 05:36 AM | #3
It's officially only "on hold" tho. They already finished a bunch of episodes (around 30 IIRC) and they are just waiting to go.
But Seth Green had a long talk with Kathleen Kennedy (now "boss" of star wars) about how this would be a bad decision prior to the new movies as they both didn't want new star wars fans (ie. kids) to grow up on this before the new movies set in because this was making fun of the old movies.
Seth Green has said in the past that he had met parents who had introduced star wars to their kids through robot chicken and family guy and he didn't like that since it kinda diminishes the movies if you do it that way.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.