Can't finish Blizz or Skadge companion stories

theStirge

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done all the conversations they had available, but they haven't unlocked their Legacy buffs and neither has any more to say. I finished all of chapter 3.

The achievements for completing the companion storylines have been removed so you won't get an achivement unlock.

The achievements for completing the companion storylines have been removed so you won't get an achivement unlock.

Not the achievement unlock, I know about those. I'm talking about the companion Presence buffs in your Legacy, the ones you get for doing all of a companion's dialogues. The ones in the "Imperial Classes" or "Republic Classes" categories.

Not to mention those achievements were purely for 10,000 Affection, and had nothing to do with whether or not you did any of their conversations.

I am having the exact same issue with Skadge. Its the last one I need to have finished for all classes on both sides. Hopefully they will fix this soon. I want to start the new content with my toon but will wait until its been fixed.

I am having this problem also. Both Blizz and Skadge are at level 10 influence. Neither of them are offering any more conversation options and neither show as completed in my legacy panel for BH companions. I submitted a bug report on this in game also.

I am having issues with Skadge as well. Along with Risha and Akavi. Both characters have finished their respective class story, but I cannot finish the companion quests on three companions. I was able to talk to Risha and Skadge a little, but at some point they stopped talking to me. I have not noticed it with any other companions (I had already unlocked many, including Blizz). I hope they fix this.

same issue. blizz and skadge not showing the legacy companion unlock. i have not started kotfe. tracking this thread.. hoping one of us replies if and when they fix it.

edit: add Lieutenant Pierce to the bugged list (sith warriors)

Edited by Tropik

Same issue here. I cannot finish the stories for both Skadge and Blizz to unlock them on the legacy. Skadge is at 4/50 and Blizz is at 6/50 if that matters.

I have not taken my BH through KotFE yet and planed on doing so next but I would like to finish the comvo's for these two companions before KotFE changes things....

Edited by Jedismack

Same problem as the rest of you. Even HK and Treek won't continue the last conversation of their stories. I don't care that much about them as I've finished it on others and there is no legacy unlock associated, but I very much want to finish Skadge before I'm unable to. He's the only legacy unlock I have left.

At this point I'd be happy to just see some kind of acknowledgment that they are aware of this issue and are planning a fix. Lack of communication always breeds distrust.

I have the same issue with Skadge. :/

Does those conversations are still available after KOFTE ?

No. If you start KotFE, in order to complete the legacy achievements, you'll have to roll another Bounty Hunter and play through the original story all over again. Which is why I'm refusing to play my Bounty Hunter through the new expansion until this issue is resolved.