Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vengeance Juggernaut Group

ohto
11.26.2012 , 05:44 PM | #1
I intend for this to be a place where Vengeance juggernauts can talk about their stats, gear, show off their look, discuss rotations, and get advice. Personally I have a level 50 DPS Guardian, Level 50 Sorc, Level 50 Assasin, and I am currently leveling my dps Jugg, only at 27 but I'm definitely working on it.

Rzr
<Scared-Sithless>
The Harbinger

ohto
11.26.2012 , 05:46 PM | #2
I found this to be of great use. Good rotation and guide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evl4B3kmF80

Zaxem
11.26.2012 , 07:16 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ohto View Post
I found this to be of great use. Good rotation and guide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evl4B3kmF80
that isn't a bad rotation but from reading some of the guardian forums i find doing the following better
> saber throw>charge>ravage> sunder > rotation 2 > rotation 3 if ravage proc's go back to rotation 1 and go from there what's on and off cooldown for what rotation i use sometimes i notice impale has a few second left so i have to skip rotation 2 and go to rotation 3 then back to rotation 2 if ravage hasn't proc'd
rotation 1 = ravage >sunder
rotation 2 = sunder > impale > scream
rotation 3 = sunder> shatter> > assault or saber throw if you got the 4 set and it's off cooldown
for execute phase i use rotation 2 but i replace impale with vicious throw

this the fourm i got my info from http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=515309
they say let your bleed from shatter go the full duration but i haven't found a rotation that works every time i try i parse higher using the current one i posted
just my 2 cents on the rotation
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

ohto
11.28.2012 , 02:48 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaxem View Post
that isn't a bad rotation but from reading some of the guardian forums i find doing the following better
> saber throw>charge>ravage> sunder > rotation 2 > rotation 3 if ravage proc's go back to rotation 1 and go from there what's on and off cooldown for what rotation i use sometimes i notice impale has a few second left so i have to skip rotation 2 and go to rotation 3 then back to rotation 2 if ravage hasn't proc'd
rotation 1 = ravage >sunder
rotation 2 = sunder > impale > scream
rotation 3 = sunder> shatter> > assault or saber throw if you got the 4 set and it's off cooldown
for execute phase i use rotation 2 but i replace impale with vicious throw

this the fourm i got my info from http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=515309
they say let your bleed from shatter go the full duration but i haven't found a rotation that works every time i try i parse higher using the current one i posted
just my 2 cents on the rotation
I'll have to try that out on my guardian! Thanks man
Rozor
The Harbinger
System

Elyxin
11.28.2012 , 11:33 AM | #5
Pretty much what I do as well. A few points to bring out:

I find that when i am unlucky with ravage that I tend to run into CD disparities. In other words, sometimes I run into situations where one of the skills in my rotation is not available when it should be. this could be due to lag (game lag or personal lag, cough), in addition to the lack of ravage. So I will use something else that is up instead. Usually a ravage will come eventually and smooth out the rotation, but until then I will try to keep going with the idea of 2 abilities inbetween each sunder, with ravage on availability. if my rage is high, ill skip the sunder prior to ravage as its overall damage isn't comparable to what I could get with ravage + something else.

I'm not using the 4pc set bonus at this point (mostly because I hate the look of rakata, and I'm still deciding on whether or not to spend BH comms on the armors), so using it as part of a regular rotation involves targeting something else other then me. so it's not always guaranteed as a result. but I often find that using Assault comes as a "filler". In other words, I don't use it as part of a regular rotation, instead I use it only when I'm either low on rage, or i have nothing else worth pressing

Now, it could be that using Assault regularly provides a DPS increase over a long period of time, but I haven't personally tested that (and I can't see it logically being realistic). Of course, my "on demand" use may end up being as much use as regular use, but again, haven't counted.