Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of flashpoints (normal and hardmode)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
List of flashpoints (normal and hardmode)

durere
06.26.2014 , 03:16 AM | #21
Both 1a and 1b can be soloed if you're around level 12 and your char has a healing ability. I managed to do the Black Talon with a lvl 11 Concealment Operative and lvl 13 Lightning Sorcerer. The trick is to switch aggro between your toon and your companion and heal in-between.

NSStember
08.15.2015 , 10:30 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by durere View Post
Both 1a and 1b can be soloed if you're around level 12 and your char has a healing ability. I managed to do the Black Talon with a lvl 11 Concealment Operative and lvl 13 Lightning Sorcerer. The trick is to switch aggro between your toon and your companion and heal in-between.
Keep in mind that while Esseles can be easily soloed if you are a number of levels over the requirement, the bonus boss can only be activated if there are at least two of you as two panels far apart have to be activated at the same time to trigger the boss.

Akow
08.17.2015 , 11:54 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by NSStember View Post
Keep in mind that while Esseles can be easily soloed if you are a number of levels over the requirement, the bonus boss can only be activated if there are at least two of you as two panels far apart have to be activated at the same time to trigger the boss.
That needed to be changed since the start , seeing IMP side bonus boss only needs one person to call him . Just always bothered me they way they did that

Adric_the_Red
08.18.2015 , 12:04 PM | #24
I suspect the OP is not active anymore, but that list is in need of some serious updating. Amongst other things, there are hardmodes for the "neutral" FPs now (Hammer Station, Athiss, etc.). Plus there are a bunch of new FPs, not the least of them being the various "Tactical" FPs (like Kuat Drive Yards).
"Your deaths are useless if they do not inform". -- The Shroud
My referral link. Click for free stuff.

YoshiDog
07.25.2016 , 02:21 PM | #25
Thank You so much. Now I'm not so confused lol

Poong
09.15.2016 , 10:10 PM | #26
Solo Mode
The following flashpoints are available in Solo Mode.
All solo mode Flashpoints can now be repeated as often as you’d like per day.
(Solo mode means where only you, your companion and a powerful healing/damaging/tanking robot
assistant participate, this way you can repeat, enjoy, play solo without rushing, or taking party.
All alone.)

Black Talon
Esseles
Boarding Party
Taral V
The Foundry
Maelstrom Prison
Directive 7
Battle of Ilum
The False Emperor
Assault on Tython
Korriban Incursion
Manaan Research Facility
Legacy of the Rakata
Blood Hunt
Battle of Rishi

General rule that to check/change mission type check your mission log ("L"), if there is a secondary,
gold mission with type (for example Solo mode, or tactical mode)
If you want to change drop the gold (NOT the purple!) mission, then talk to
droid/npc next to the Flashpoint entrance, it should now give you the option of a solo FP.
You might have to reset your flashpoints to gain entrance

Here is my step by step Republic side guide where to get or change type of Taral V The Jedi Prisoner flashpoint mission, and the Maelstorm Prison flashpoint (only because I got lost too )

The Solo mode list is not yet complete, time to take a nap then I continue.....

Ziz'zy
If you liked my advice or just want free in-game rewards consider clicking my referral link

Mubrak
09.15.2016 , 11:25 PM | #27
Also, only the hard mode versions of Kaon under Siege and Lost Island were updated to level 65. The SM versions are still level 50, so you can solo them with most mobs ignoring you.

Colicoid Wargames is still level 40 and is soloable now without any cheesy tricks on the first two hordes (if you know how to get past the barrier-puzzles later on). Just set your companion to heals, sit on a cannon and have fun.
The chests with the quest rewards don't open though, and the boss drops nothing, so it's really just for fun.
Tune down reflections to pre 5.5 values!
Move inventory tabs back to the bottom!

http://www.swtor.com/r/rszTdG