Crafting Skills Idea

Djbigwig

I've been doing some crafting and gathering and while I think the gathering works really well, I feel that on the crafting skills there should be an option to do a certain amount of items at a time, either by queuing them up or doing them all at once for an accumulated time. I think this will work better as it can be quite tedious clicking again and again on the same item, and it will also be more realistic.

I mean you don't go to work do one lot of paperwork come home file it away or whatever and then go back and do more paperwork.

Anyway just an idea i think would be a good addition, please consider it.

I've been doing some crafting and gathering and while I think the gathering works really well, I feel that on the crafting skills there should be an option to do a certain amount of items at a time, either by queuing them up or doing them all at once for an accumulated time. I think this will work better as it can be quite tedious clicking again and again on the same item, and it will also be more realistic.

I mean you don't go to work do one lot of paperwork come home file it away or whatever and then go back and do more paperwork.

Anyway just an idea i think would be a good addition, please consider it.

Uhm, there is. Just increase the number of items crafted to more than 1. Then your companion will run off and do all of them.