Funniest line in game?

Anysao

My apology if this is already posted in the thread.

Ilum story arc, Smuggler

Smuggler: "Sounds like another impossible mission for yours truly."

Wookie Commander: "We should be looking to warriors and soldiers to save him, not smugglers and thieves!"

Smuggler: "Hey, you giant hair ball. I'm standing right here. Downwind. Big mistake on my part."

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't read all the way through 170+ pages, but I just love somewhere around chapter 8 in the KoTFE story when Lana asks Koth if he's got the ship ready to leave yet, while you're fighting your way to him.

He replies with some thing like:

Koth: "I'm up to my neck in Sky Troopers."

Lana: "How far?"

Koth: "Above the collarbone, but below the adam's apple."

Or something very similar. I grin every time I hear that when playing through on my toons.

Wow this thread is 4 years old and its still going xD impressive

Here is what I found funny, in Kotfe as a trooper after the conversation with Tanno Vik and you choose to kill him, later when you meet Senya by that scions temple entrance and hk-55 is electrocuted, choose the last option and my trooper said "I just shot a former squad mate in the face, how do you feel about your chances?" Found it funny xD

Edited by JessicaWolf

• 2 months later...

On my Rattataki Darth Nox DvL Sorc (BT1 female, Dark V, Subversive armour set dyed white/white)...

Arrive on Ilum (the character has already done KotFE - I want to unlock the Ilum solo flashpoints for the DvL event), speak to Grand Moff Regus...

Regus rants about having to recruit aliens to conduct this war.

Player (crisply dry tone): Don't worry, it's not contagious.

But all the conversations I've seen so far with GM Regus are ... weird ... on an alien SI. Notionally, at least, you have already finished the base class story, and yet:

• You do not have the option to demand that this snivelling worm bow down before Darth Nox of the Dark Council after he insults you, although the line above is arguably better.
  • The said snivelling worm does not even *try* to acknowledge that you have taken your seat on the Dark Council - no "Dark Lord" like Lana does from the moment you meet her at the beginning of Forged Alliances, nothing.
  • Come to think of it, when you get back from the first mission on Ilum, the conversation between you, GM Regus, and Darth Malgus proceeds as if Malgus is the only Dark Council member present.
  • There is no opportunity to fry the snivelling worm who persists in insulting you.

• 3 weeks later...