Where are the companion customization vendors?

BartElroy

You can find some at the security vendor in the space station of Illum

Those Security Key vendors demand that you have a bought a security key for the game.

I know there's a Companion Customization vendor on Ilum as well, but wasn't able to buy from him. Might be that my character's level was too low at the time (level 39). Whether he sells customization sets for Ashara Zavros or not, I don't know. The strange thing is that I found customization sets for Talos Drellik on Belsavis, even though you aquire this companion after Ashara, and I've found customization sets for Andronikos Revel and Khem val on some lower level planet (don't remember which). I figured I must have missed a vendor since, logically, there should be a customization vendor with Ashara sets before the Talos customizations vendor.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Made a small overview for our guild site, hope it's of some use to you guys here.

- Republic only vendors

- Added some previews, sorry only consular companions so far.

Taris (12.5k, Tatrog, cantina near spaceport)

Corso Riggs

Kira Carsen

T7

Balmorra (12.5k, Guunta, Farnel Outpost)

Bowdaar

Corso Riggs

Elara Dorne

Kira Carsen

Risha

T7

Tharan Cedrax previews

Belsavis (20k, droid, prison admin.)

Akaavi Spar

Doc

Lt. Iresso previews

Lord Scourge

Zenith previews

Ilum (35k, Rep. base cantina)

Nadia Grell previews

Edited by Fei-Ke

• 2 months later...
Since 1.2 hit, there are only 3 vendors that really matter.. the Security Key Vendor (Kass City / Coruscant, Fleet, and Ilum Orbital Station), the Collector's Edition Vendor (on Fleet), and the vendor in the main base of Ilum who sells everything else. The taris/balmorra/belsavis vendors are there, but no need to figure out who is where when one vendor has them all.

Are there customization kits for companions besides the initial ones? The customization vendor on Balmorra, which is the only one I've seen, only has kits for Vetta, Mako, Khem and the first Agent companion. Nothing for the later companions.

for empire, Balmorra, Taris and Ilum

• 7 months later...