What would be you in the universe, if SW was real?

ConCube

A nameless character killed in the war before the heroes started doing their thing. Look, I am average. Average gets offed in the epic settings.

If I could chose, I would be planting trees on Telos. Yep, I liked Bao-Dur that much.

Edited by DomiSotto

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Hutt's toy. I would dance in front of him(hm it?) all the day and then He'd lick me! So gross that it's actually funny :D

Nah jk. Now for Real:

If I was force sensitive:

I'd be a Sith with my own continent at least. I do think that emotions are the path to power/happiness etc and I love being in control so...yeah. But I wouldn't be cruel. Just pretty just(poetic lol). And intelligent.

If I wasn't force sensitive:

An ex BH PT working as a Gree science consultant(ArmorMech/Slicing). With that said:

We have reached a purple parallel and red tangents surround us fellow go-happy-sentients. Remember: always strive for the orange tangent. Now my eye-visual-sensors have begun to green-shift so I will bid you a good night!

I'd work my ***** off to become a soldier and join the Republic SpecForce, only to clash with the Mandalorians a lot and realize that they're just misunderstood. Defect from the Republic to the Mandos, and eventually off Mandalore and take the position for myself.

If I was Force sensitive: I may be part of the jedi but then leave since I find their ways too hypocritical sometimes and I disagree with some of their ways. Don't ask me why, I just do.:confused: And I'll never make it as a sith.:eek:

Non-Force sensitive: Maybe a smuggler helping others and getting a little profit at the end. Though rarely I'll help some for free.:cool:

Edited by PowerJediRanger

Probably a Sage wavering somewhere between Light I and Dark I. Not consumed by my passions, but not rejecting emotion either, and almost certainly feeling myself sufficiently too-clever-by-half to get away with it without the Council's knowledge. Definitely not a Galactic Hero, I'd be wanting to stay safely out of the line of fire as much as possible.

I would be a Jedi Knight, but a maverick one, along the lines of Qui-Gon Jinn. Next to Yoda, the most ****** Jedi of the saga so far, even though he died by Darth Maul's hands.

Your signature is interesting - where and when did he say so?

Without a doubt, I'd have to be a Jedi since being able to use the Force would be too cool to pass up, but I couldn't follow their behavioral code. Of course, I couldn't be a Sith either because those guys are just a-holes. My wife tells me I have the "soul of a hippy, heart of a Republican," in that I'm very soft hearted and liberal on some issues but very cold hearted and ruthless on others. I'd have a lot of problems with both sides, though, in that the Jedi were way too pretentious, took themselves way too damn seriously, and never got laid. Really? I definitely couldn't go for that.

Of course, the Sith were just straight up a-holes, and I don't think I'd be able to deal with the killing little kids, even if they were Jedi trainees.

So probably a Jolee Bindo kind of "failed" Jedi, but with a Han Solo-ish personality. Or, if you've seen Robot Chicken Star Wars, definitely a George Bush type of Jedi:

Aide: "Mr. President, we still haven't found any weapons of mass destruction."

Me: waves hand, "You have found weapons of mass destruction."

Aide: "Uh, hi. We haven't."

Me: waves hand, "You have."

Aide: "Uh. I don't know what you're doing."

Me: waves hand, "Bring me a taco."

Aide: "Yes sir!"

Me: "he he he, tacos rule!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfiaGungQsg

Edited by georgemattson

If things had worked out differently in my life I would have joined the Army with no hesitation. I would like to think if the SW universe was real I would join the Republic Military, but not as desk job.. I like to make a difference.

If I was force sensitive I'd (hopefully) be a Jedi although I do not agree with the Jedi code ( I abhor the sith). So I most likely would have gone rogue or put my skills to better use within the Military. Come around full circle

I mean, ideally, I would want to live in the Star Wars Universe during the time of the Clone Wars and Darth Vader's Empire.

In any case, if I was Force-sensitive, a Jedi Historian or Investigator. I like the idea of police work for Jedi.

If not Force-sensitive, well... I guess something along the lines of a smuggler. Maybe with my own alien sidekick! :D

If I was force sensitive, probably a Sith, as I fully believe in an eye for an eye. If not, either a Mando merc, or a Imperial Fighter Pilot, as I'd love to fly, but the idea of hunting down the scum of the universe for credits is also appealing to me. Edited by Shadokitty

I would be a republic Vendor on Carrick Station during the Old Republic era. Maybe travel between the Republic Fleet and some safe homeworld just to have some sort of things to do when not in the space. Chill out in the Cantina, hopefully meet some sexy Twilek i can buy to be my wife. Not sure if Twileks have holes though. :mad:

If I was Force sensitive I would start out as a Jedi but I have anger issues so corrupting me to the Dark side wouldn't be too difficult. I'd still run the light side as a member of the Sith though since I try to look after my friends and loved ones.

If not I would just be some pleb. Maybe in one of their armies. I'd prob thrive in the Sith Empire as a soldier since people forcing me to do stuff usually gets the best work out of me. If left to my own devices nothing gets done.

Force-sensitive: It would be tough because my personality wouldn't fit in with the Sith (caring, generally nice guy) but I don't particularly believe in the whole no emotion thing with the Jedi, would be kind of tough for me. I guess I would be a gray Jedi.

Non-force sensitive: Probably be a tech guy for the Republic or something. I could see myself working on a space station or a massive starship.