Any chance new ossus vendors could help burn off overflowing token currencies?

thepilk

Any chance you could toss something on those vendors that we could spend light/dark tokens and command tokens on?

due to the nature of the system, those two tokens will generate forward no matter what you do and will always pile up, once you have your gear reasonably set, the only thing you can do with command tokens is buy GCXP boosts, which just generates more tokens faster, or iokath combiners which are only used if you craft a lot. its going to be weird once you are at the ossus gear level and rank 300, because youll constantly be getting gearboxes that can only give you lower level gear you cant use and command tokens you cant spend anymore. so itd be nice to have something to burn them on, even just a companion gift vendor or something.

light/dark tokens are worse because once you have the stuff from the vendors, theres nothing to spend them on because none of the items on the vendor are actually consumable/cycleable. Same deal here, whenever i rank up i get light/dark tokens regardless of what im doing.

So, just a request to keep those currencies in mind while working on the new area, maybe let them be an alternate way to get some of the components if spent in bulk, or let me use them to buy something as simple as jawa junk and companion gifts, rep items, or even use them to buy the gree/THORN/Bounty currencies, literally anything as long as its consumeable/sellable so that they can be dumped off when full.

just a thought.

Just buy Iokath Recombinators with Command tokens and sell them on the GTN. Makes a little profit on the side. 3000 tokens + 1.75mil gets you 500 and you can make your 1.75mil back + 5-8mil depending on how many are being sold. Usually the lowest (on SF) is 10k per Iokath Recombinator but usually go for anywhere between 10-20k per.

That's one good way of burning your overflowing Command tokens.