Grouping for Shadow of Revan?

hallaheart

Hello. My wife and I started playing the game with the Steam Release this summer and have been playing through with characters in a group. This hasn't been an issue until starting Shadow of Revan. All phases so far except the flashpoints have been personal phases, and I tried to do some research here as I know KoTET and KoTFE are 100 percent solo, but can't seem to get a straight answer on Shadow of Revan. Some people say it isn't an issue and can be played in a group and some people say it cannot.

Hello. My wife and I started playing the game with the Steam Release this summer and have been playing through with characters in a group. This hasn't been an issue until starting Shadow of Revan. All phases so far except the flashpoints have been personal phases, and I tried to do some research here as I know KoTET and KoTFE are 100 percent solo, but can't seem to get a straight answer on Shadow of Revan. Some people say it isn't an issue and can be played in a group and some people say it cannot.

Because parts of it are in "Personal Phase" areas, you'll have to play through those parts *twice*, once for each of you, because like *all* Personal Phase areas (including the class-locked ones in the class stories), only the phase owner's story advances. (If you take two Troopers - for example - through a Trooper class story instance together, you only advance the story of the one who went in first.)