Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I've kept my promise

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

IntegrationArch
07.17.2017 , 08:08 PM | #71
Great and valid list, for inventory management i would like to rebox similar items back into created sets and even box all my random crystals or implants or 4 crafting supplies used to make a something into a created box.

The color blind fix could be a game skin Red/Green or Blue/Yellow high contrast option. Also a Yellow object could get a number 1 on it, and a green object could be number 2 on it....

denavin
07.17.2017 , 08:43 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Not quite as old as Yoda, but suspect I'd give Obiwan...

---Keith
Ok I've got to know...

Which Obi Wan.

Star Wars IV 1977 Obi Wan
or
Star Wars I 1999 Obi Wan

There is a big difference there... so come on spill it....
HK-55: "Do you think she passed her test?"
Z0-OM: "According to my sensors.... NO
."

IntegrationArch
07.17.2017 , 09:23 PM | #73
http://www.starwars.com/databank/obi-wan-kenobi
"That's no moon its a space station."

docbenwayddo
07.18.2017 , 08:04 AM | #74

We have a bug forum and that's reviewed every day, too. Issues are provided to our QA team, so if you have something specific, especially something game-breaking report it there....
It's quite sad, but not unreasonable, to question whether the bolded part of the quote even exists as more than a pin or a hat stuck on some overworked intern.
If I wasn't a believer in Hanlon's razor, I'd think you were purposely trying to drive players away with a lot of moves that have been made. But I "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

ObscureKnight
07.19.2017 , 09:41 PM | #75
Not quite as old as Yoda, but suspect I'd give Obiwan...

We absolutely have a Master List of bugs in our internal database and virtually every day, we triage the list to determine what's included in the next patch. When we do QoL changes, we review areas that will be changed and see if there are bugs or enhancements we can make within those same areas. With all the recent issues, I can see why we get hammered when problems arise, but I think everyone also knows anytime you change something, you increase the risk of breaking something else. We test extensively, yet, stuff still happens.

---Keith
So when do you think you might make sorc dps viable in pve content instead of continuously keeping it at the low end of the spectrum? OR can we just have you guys for once tell us why you guys are so disconnected with the performance of this class?
Fade - the worthless Sorc
Click here for cookies

IntegrationArch
07.20.2017 , 11:58 AM | #76
5.4 patch may nurf or buff class powers