Make Light Side Jaesa Willsaam Romance-able

Spoonuser

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have much to say, except that its stupid that this isn't possible and I'm disappointed too. I'm playing a sith marauder with a light side Jaesa Wilsaam. +1

It's RP, she either tries to become to the ultimate Sith, or she tries to be a good Jedi focused on the Light side. As a Sith she wants to experience everything, and as a Light side she wants to follow the rules, which means, no emotion outbursts and no romance.

The consular gets a romance, but it's with a non jedi who doesn't know any better.

Many companions are not romanceable for whatever reason, and it's all down to RP, it shouldn't be based solely on what you want, but what she wants. You just have to look at a gift guide to know which ones are romanceable.

Guess it doesn't matter since you seem to lose them all in the expansion anyway.

SW story is already a total male power fantasy, there's plenty I'd like to see changed in terms of class stories but this would be low on my list personally, not least of which would be the reason that one way or another strong emotion and emotional reaction is literally dark sided because it causes an imbalance in the force.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hah. I ruined the perfect number of 69 replies. Take that you Light Sided ***** heads! :D

Eh, no you didn't. It's 69 pages, not replies. Reply count is 682.

So you just added another post to page nr69. :D

Edited by Equeliber

• 2 weeks later...
I was going to romance Vette, but I didn't know Jaesse was only available for romance to the Dark Side, that makes me a sad panda. Petition sign

P.S Petittion to make Dark side Jaese and Vette romance at the same time like in Jade Empire.

So, is it still the case that we can't romance Jaesse as light sith? What if you go dark after meeting her?

So, is it still the case that we can't romance Jaesse as light sith? What if you go dark after meeting her?

Don't matter. Essentially how you recruit her is the only thing that matters. It's kind of like passing up on the one flirt option with the character and forfeiting your romance option from that point on. Even if you get more flirt options with your companion after it doesn't change anything, they'll still be in the same boat. I found that out the hard way, but o well.

• 3 years later...
You responded to a 2 year old thread about an issue that is resolved. Since she is.

She is, and she is not. In the context of the original request, she still is not romanceable (that is, during the class-companion story that occurs after you initially recruit her on Hutta). The romance happens with the returned version.

But yes, it was a slightly weird post.