Share settings on 2 computers

Verile

Hello all,

I'm playing on two computers and spent a lot of time getting one all set up. On the other, none of my settings, interface changes, etc. came over. Is it possible to copy all of my preferences from one computer to the other? Besides maybe copying the entire SWTOR folder onto a portable hard drive?

Thanks!

You could also upload those setting files that "wwwcarlosat" referenced above to Google Drive. That would let you bypass needing a physical hard drive to transfer them.

Best of luck! I know it can be a hassle to duplicate all that fine tuning one does to the GUI.

Edited by TiberiusCHIM

There's no need to use anything more than just a common USB flash drive to transfer what you want. As mentioned above, use Windows Explorer (or w/e) to get to:

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\SWTOR\swtor\settings.

"AppData" is a hidden folder. You can either go to folder options in Control Panel and "un-hide" hidden folders, or just type the path into the address bar.

Once you get there, just copy the "GuiProfiles" and "Keybindings" folders to the USB drive and then transfer them to the same location on the second computer.