Legendary Players

FritzV

It appears either a huge bug or SWTOR can't make up its mind. During the initial push I made a Level 60 to try out the new game ... so I could get a feel for what my troops would be experiencing, I was in the preview so all was good and I didn't have this character to level.

Well I wasn't given credit for it to count toward Legendary so I finished leveling my Operative to complete the first 3 chapters and qualify for legendary which I completed a few days ago.

Now with this update I no longer have credit for that one or the another class. WTH is going on.

In a way I guess I am a "Legendary Player", my Ericissthwarror has been doing things that the Empire Military and even the Sith NPCs say is impossiable since Lord Zash and the Dead Eternal Emperor think were astonishing. Even Darth Marr thinks my character has redeemed the Old Imperial Order. I have another character I recreated whom is at Level 62 and is somewhat like Ericissithwarror.

This hasn't gotten any better. I am not getting credit for my lvl 57 Smugller .. who has completed Corellia and I was going to start Revan with him BUT now I am not getting credit for my Trooper who has been credited now for months and I just deleted a level 41 Trooper as figured he is so far behind I would restart but if I had realized would have kept him.

Sort of sucks ... tickets in on the Captain .. geeez ... but Trooper really is upsetting. If the 60 they gave us didn't count towards Legendary shouldn't that have been notified long ago .. they were offered some time ago .. Not a Happy Founder at the moment